writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Recreation Writers

255 listings (91 - 100)

Collin Piprell  
Collin Piprell is a Canadian writer and editor based in Bangkok. Editorial director at Artasia Press (Bangok, Phuket, and Bali), he also considers freelance assignments. He has also lived in England, where he did graduate work at Oxford, and in Kuwait, where he learned to sail, waterski, and mak...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Kristina Stancil  
Kristina Stancil has a BA in Social and Criminal Justice and an MH in English. I am located in Houma, LA about 45 minutes from New Orleans, LA. Kristin has been published extensively and the awards I've won have been listed below. AWARDS: 2001...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Carlos Ballantyne  
Carlos K. Ballantyne describes himself as a knight errant. He was born in Ecuador, moved to the U.S. at an early age and graduated from Dartmouth College with a degree in Chemistry. After working as a computer networking consultant for many years, Carlos became a full- time professional photographer...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Bill Snodgrass  
Born in a small Appalachian town in Virginia, I grew up understanding simple things. As my family moved to keep up with my father’s promotions, we ended up in Memphis, Tennessee, a drastic change from my roots. My high school had more students in it than the town where I was born. My form...
writers / published 

10 works listed

David S Yetman  
. In addition to writing features and monthly columns for MotorBoating (“Tips From A Pro”) and Trailer Boats (“Boat Improvement”) magazines, David’s free-lancing and assignment credits have included appearances in Boating World, Dockside, Lakeland Boating, Offshore, Power & Motoryacht, Sail, Sound...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cynthia Faryon  
I didn't plan on being a writer. All my years of singing, acting, schooling, volunteer work and child raising, has well prepared me for the career I am loving more and more with each passing day. My first article appeared in Homemakers Magazine in 1999. This was an unexpected turn of events, as t...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Joe Worthington  
My name is Joe Worthington and I have worked as a travel writer for over 5 years, having worked with the likes of Tourism Malaysia, UNESCO and Inspired by Iceland amongst many others. I am a staff writer for easyJet's Traveller magazine covering the Moroccan city of Tangier. I regularly travel, b...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Janusz Nagiecki  
Janusz's freelance work has appeared in the Seattle Times, San Francisco Chronicle, E Magazine, Ecologist, and other prominent publications. He is also the author of two books: California's Wine Country and Road Biking Northern California (Globe Pequot Press). A former Colorado ski instruc...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Kathy Cano Murillo  
Kathy Cano Murillo is The Crafty Chica! She is the author of five art/creativity books, writes a syndicated craft column for Gannett News Service and her website, CraftyChica.com, recieves more than 900,000 hits a month. Her mission is to inspire, motivate and empower folks to get their ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >