writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Recreation Writers

254 listings (81 - 90)

Theresa Peluso  
I've always had a love of paper and books. Whether I was coloring in kindergarten or I'm approving blue-lines today, I've always felt drawn to a page. Books represent knowledge, expression, freedom, adventure, creativity, escape so it's no surprise to me when I analyze it, most of my adult life...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jennifer Geacone-Cruz  
Jennifer Geacone-Cruz relocated from the New York City area to Tokyo, Japan in 2002. She has been the International Text Supervisor and a contributor for Harper's Bazaar Magazine's Japanese-language edition since 2003. Her fashion editorial work can also be seen in Glitter, Nozze White, and ot...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mike Katzberg  
I have had numerous poems published over the years, in newsletters, over the web, and primarily in The Carillon, a student-run newspaper where I edited the for Poetry Corner from 1996-1998. I am currently involved with some local performance groups: Fishmole, and Urban Monkey Market. I have a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Todd H. C. Fischer  
Todd Fischer has been an artist and a writer his entire life and has had several stories and pictures appear in small press journals world wide. He has also published newsletters and chapbooks where he designed layout, created and gathered content, manipulated graphics and converted files for ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Christina Bultinck  
PUBLICATIONS A Native's Guide to Chicago - Contributing Author, Lake Claremont Press (2004) Fat Databases and Thin Expenses - Employment Marketplace (2002) About.com guide to Chicago: South and South Suburbs (2000-2001) Online Marketing Tutorial - CNET (2001) Voice Automation Software Tutorial ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John R Atwood  
John has written for The Age, The Australian, Metro film magazine and the Brisbane Organic Growers newsletter. He has had a chapter about surfies and hippies in Byron Bay in the 1960s and early 1970s published in a book called New Voices, New Visions (pp 50-65, Elder and Moore 2012). His sh...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gia Manry  
I am a trained journalist who has been working as a freelancer for eight years. My specialties are Internet-based content and pop culture/entertainment journalism. Throughout my time as a freelancer I have run the gamut from how-to articles to in- depth features, interviews and top ten lists. I...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Roger Marshall  
Roger Marshall is a freelance writer based in Rhode Island. He has been a contributor to various gardening, sailing and boating magazines world-wide and has written more than 1000 magazine articles. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Daily Telegraph (UK), Sports Illustrated, Sail, Cruising...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Sandra Friend  
From clambering up the jagged lip of the world's largest dormant volcano to riding the rails across the deserts of northern India, Sandra Friend immerses herself in her work. Author of nearly twenty books, Sandra is Florida's top hiking expert, with five hiking books to her credit (with Countryman P...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >