writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Recreation Writers

255 listings (61 - 70)

Ron McMillan  
Author of three books, with more on the way. The latest, Bangkok Cowboy, is a crime thriller set in Thailand that introduces two new central characters - Mason & Dixie, private eyes working the murky underworld of one of the most fascinating capitals in the world. The sequel to Bangkok Cowboy is...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Evelyn B. Christensen  
I'm a teacher who has a passion for developing materials that help children enjoy learning and that help make the teacher's job easier. I have a master's degree in mathematics and a doctoral degree in mathematics education. I've taught at the elementary, middle school, high school, college, and g...
writers / published 

33 works listed

Eric Gilmartin  
Eric Gilmartin has been writing since age 12, inspired by an early encounter with a family friend, science-fiction master Ray Bradbury. Since then, he has been a film reviewer and freelance journalist, with several published articles on SF moviemaking to his credit. Born in San Jose, California, he ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kimberly & Jerry Peterson  
Writing is my passion...the days I do not take the time to write are the days when I do not feel complete. Now put this passion together with our love for travel, photography and NASCAR then you have our dream life. We are full time RVers, which for those of you that are unfamiliar with this t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Art Kavanagh  
My name is Art Kavanagh and I have been writing and publishing books since 1994 mostly on a part time basis. In that period I have made substantial sums of money from my work. In addition I gained a reputation as an expert in local history, made the acquaintance of some very unusual people and got g...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sydney K. Moon  
I am a Colorado Native who very much enjoys the outdoors and especially the Rocky Mountains. In my life time I have enjoyed competetive skating, barrel racing, and have raised and raced both Thoroughbred and Quarter horses. My father walked and prospected the Colorado Rocky mountains for over 40 y...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >