writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Recreation Writers

254 listings (41 - 50)

Gail L Jenner  
Award-winning author Gail L. Fiorini-Jenner is the wife of fourth generation rancher/farmer, Doug Jenner. They have three children and live on the original homestead on the family ranch in the northern California mountains. Gail is also a teacher, having taught grades 7-12, history and English...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cindy Kenney  
Award winning: Writer - Editor - International Speaker Worked in publishing for over 20 years. Served as Publishing Director and Senior Managing Editor and Writer for 2 entertainment companies. Experienced in general fiction and non-fiction, children's picture and chapter books, teen and...
writers / published 

42 works listed

LinDee Rochelle  
I write ... with a general love for all that is beautiful in life, painting a picture with words, which will show readers where I have been and allow them to explore it on their own terms. A combinaton of inherent writing talent, natural curiosity, and a spirit for adventure has been nurtured by ne...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jan Grieco  
Jan Grieco earned a B.A. from Vermont College, and an MFA in fiction from the University of Southern Maine's Stonecoast Writing Program. She is one of four emerging writers who will be recognized at PEN-New England's 2006 Discovery Evening on March 2 at Emerson College in Boston. She was nominated b...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Robert D. Boyd  
"CUFOS: 1973 - Year of Humanoids", contributor, 1976 "Profitable Stamp Investment Guide", author, 1984 "International Standard Philatelic Grading System Guide", author, editor, compiler, 1984 "A Comparative Unit", compiler, 1985 JAH CUFOS: "Center Investigators Quarterly" (CIQ), editor, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Deborah Reber  
Deborah Reber is a teen expert and the author of numerous self-help books for teens and tweens, including the forthcoming "Chill: Stress-Reducing Techniques for a More Balanced, Peaceful You" (Simon Pulse, April 2008), "In Their Shoes: Extraordinary Women Describe Their Amazing Careers" (Simon Pulse...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Larry Bourgeois  
Nothing too exciting here but I have had a few articles published in the past, in outdoorsy slanted magazines. The stories included photos so the pay AND the recognition were big ego boosters. I sold my first piece after receiving two pink (rejection) slips, which were actually fairly nice \"no ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Judy Rosella Edwards  
A freelance writer and writing coach, Judy Rosella Edwards focuses on genealogy, history, and Central Illinois history. She is a regular contributor to GenWeekly.com, and she writes the PRO-Talk column for "Genealogy Today." She has published several titles in Holly Lisle's "The 33 Worst Mistakes Wr...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >