writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Recreation Writers

254 listings (31 - 40)

Roy Kheng  
Experienced in feature writing, journalism, lifestyle, and business writing. Writing experience: Singapore Management University & Wharton School of Business (University of Pennsylvania): writing for the Knowledge@SMU and Knowledge@Wharton online knowledgebase bridging the gap betwee...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Linda Lee Rathbun  
I am a dual citizen of the United States and Australia. I recently returned to the States after many years in Australia with my husband, Steve. Steve is a photographer, and together, we have had over 200 articles published in magazines worldwide. We have also had four 4WD touring guides to Aus...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Pat Goudey O'Brien  
I started work in the publishing world at the age of 23, in the editorial production department of Prentice-Hall, Inc., in 1970. Later, I began stringing for local newspapers and selling freelance articles to other print markets, and have since been a community newspaper reporter, advertising acc...
writers / published 

3 works listed

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

John Whitaker  
My first short story was published in THE NEW YORKER; how lucky can a guy get? That's what it was, luck. I soon learned what an exacting profession I had stumbled into and there ensued many years of study. In 1977 I was thrilled by the performance of SEATTLE SLEW in the south Florida rac...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael Tessitore  
WORK HISTORY 2000-Present Ultimate Hunter Inc. / Graphic Designer *Create logos, Signs (vinyl & carved), Gold Leaf, Banners, Menus, Tee-Shirts, etc. *Develop Ad Campaigns and Marketing Strategies for High-End clients *Manufacturer of OAKSKINS tm & GATORSKINS tm Camo Clothing for the Outd...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

John Hedtke  
John Hedtke is the award-winning author of 23 books. He has over 20 years in the software business, 19 years writing, and 7 years in technical publications management. John has developed and written documentation and books for many leading software products, and has received 21 regional and intern...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tracey McBride  
STYLE WITH SOUL(tm)...ON ANY INCOME! When Americans look for frugal luxuries they turn to Tracey McBride. By way of her books, newsletters, and repeat appearances on television shows such as "The Carol Duvall Show", "Smart Solutions", "DIY Crafts", and NBC news (Los Angeles affiliate), Tra...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >