writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Recreation Writers

254 listings (181 - 190)

Erica Hidvegi  
I am that which has the ability to affect the outcomes of random quantum level events; while playing in the sandbox or swingset or playground of my imagination whenever possible. I am balanced as imbalanced can be and I am going to change the world with this attitude !
writers / published 

2 works listed

Maggi Russell  
25 years experience as journalist, author and editor, of features and fiction. Published books: Move Over Mrs Robinson Beauty Now We're 40 The Complete Book of Natural Beauty The Complete Skateboard Book
writers / published 

6 works listed

Abraham Bweupe  
Born 10 October 1978. I have an accounting background but currently working in the Mining Industry in Sales & Marketing. I did publish a few papers before finally publishing my book titled "Re-writing my Life"
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark Fearing  
Just trying to publish my first novel, "Magyarorsag Memories" based loosely on my experiences in Budapest, Hungary in 1990 and using writers.net to gain access to various publishers and agents.
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Nicole Fronek  
Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris (Late September) - Upon reaching the top of the narrow 200 plus step spiral staircase, we were able to enjoy 360-degree views of the city.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dr. Ken Jeremiah  
Dr. Ken Jeremiah has written extensively about history, religion, and critical thinking. More information about him can be found at http://www.kenjeremiah.com.
writers / published 

8 works listed

KATRINA MARIE DIAZ   
I am a web content writer. I am interested in freelancing opportunities. I have done extensive technical, seo, and creative content writing.
writers / unpublished 

6 works listed

Dave Preston  
See: www.whiteroseinc.com PWAC profile: http://www.writers.ca/action.lasso?-db=PWAC.fp5&-lay=WebDirectory&-format=record_detail.htm&-recid=47221&-find
writers / published 

7 works listed

Donavan Hall  
I'm a freelance beer writer and podcaster. I also write short fiction and novels. I publish an online literary magazine called The Angler.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >