writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Recreation Writers

254 listings (171 - 180)

Frank Hayslip  
I have written several articles for Lost Treasure and Western and Eastern Treasure Magazines since 1996. I have recently finished a novel titled: A MOMENT OF TERROR that will be released in September of 2007. I'm two years older than kerosene and I still love my wife of 46 years. Who else would fix ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Christine Reed  
Christine A. Reed has been published in several print and online magazines including the Travel Channel web site, Ancestry and ComputorEdge. She has been a freelance writer for six years. She has also worked as a proofreader. She was a freelance editor for MyWay.com for 16 months. She created ...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Andrew Murphy  
I graduated from the University of Missouri-St. Louis with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communications, and a writing certificate. Many things I have written were published, mainly in "visitor guides" to different city locations. I also wrote 25 profiles for a "Broadcasting Encyclopedia." I ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Medy Beroy  
I dream of becoming a great writer someday. Have already tried publishing news and feature articles in our local newspaper before but lately I'm more into blogging for exposure and to enhance my writing skills. Currently, I'm writing a romance novel but I hope I could find an agent who could hel...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Terra L. Fletcher  
Terra L. Fletcher is a freelance writer / marketing consultant and the owner of fletcherfreelance.com. Fletcher is a business writer specializing in website content. More than just good grammar, Fletcher improves your advertising return on investment. For all your writing and marketing needs visi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bill Abbott  
Stockbroker in the early 90's where I wrote material on finance and its issues, then into the military where I served in the Special Operations (Special Boat Team) arena in the Navy. Since that time I have written on a host of topics, drawing from both my experience in the world and topical research...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Tracy Monger  
Tracy Monger grew up having paranormal experiences and therefore has always had an interest in anything paranormal. Since 2001, Tracy has been working within the paranormal field and she has concluded that most paranormal experiences can be explained by psychology or by the environment, but not all.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Raj Arumugam  
After many years of teaching and writing, I've combined my two interests and run my own self-publishing business. My books and courses focus on two areas I consider essential and missing in the education we offer ourselves: positive thinking and a sense of oneness.
writers / published 

36 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >