writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Recreation Writers

254 listings (161 - 170)

David Maxfield  
Thirty something with a passion for fun and passing on experiences. My work as a water engineer in the UK and abroad has involved a lot of writing, from technical reports, papers, presentations, manuals to marketing literature. This experience has given me the assistance to kick start my preferred...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Edward Peters  
I am based in Hong Kong, and freelance widely for such publications as Time, The Guardian, Conde Nast Traveller, and Gourmet Traveller. I am Editor at Large for AsiaSpa magazine, and edit the Best Hotels Insight Guidebook series, which to date has covered Great Britain, Ireland, Asia, Australia, Ne...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jason D. Martin  
Jason is a writer with a varied field of interests. He has written extensively about mountain climbing and other outdoor endeavors. In additon to his outdoor writing, Jason is also a playwright, film critic, and aspiring screenwriter. Jason's writing has been published by Mountaineers Books, Cl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joanna Sayers  
I am a freelance writer with over 15 years experience. I write for magazines, newspapers, websites and corporate clients around the world. I provide research-driven, high quality content within tight timescales and budgets. Although during my career I have covered a vast array of topics, I spec...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Maria DiDanieli  
Primarily a medical writer, I have expanded my publication list to genres outside of clinical literature and have also enjoyed seeing my poetry featured in local literary endeavours. I have a Bachelor of Sciences degree, from the University of Toronto, in Human Biology. I also achieved a minor...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brian Stephens  
I worked in the gas and oil exploration industry in the UK for more than 20 years. Then following a few moments of madness decided to give it all up and move to the South of France to start a new career in a new country. Easier said than done, but done it was...in 2008, I now design websites...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Ryu Cope  
Ryu Cope is the creator of the Ryu-Ki System™ roleplaying game and its first world setting, Sunserra™. He is also the creator of the popular (and free) “Uncle Figgy’s” roleplaying guides. As his alter ego, Wakageryu, he is the creator of the “Totally Harmless Toys” art series. Historically, Ryu ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

M. Scotty  Lamkin  
M. SCOTTY LAMKIN ventured to Alaska at the age of twenty-six with his five-year-old son, Tim. As a single parent, he carved out an adventurous life for himself as a professional guide and adventurer. Now retired after thirty years of work, Lamkin and his wife, Sherry, live on Bald Mountain, Alaska. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Donald LaVance  
I have have had several short fiction and short stories published in Automotive magazines as special interest and personal experience travel or technical information. I have several short stories and several action adventure full length novels ready for review. One Science Fiction and two that cons...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >