writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Recreation Writers

254 listings (151 - 160)

Darla Warrior  
Darla Warrior is an honest and ecclectic individual who enjoys writing, teaching acting and speaking. She flys high, but only when she sits behind the controls of a Cessna 172, as she earned a private pilot's license when she was seventeen. She takes time out to photograph people, when she's not...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Nicholas Pendleton  
Writer of short stories in the literary and New Wave Fabulist veins. I'm currently working on two collections of short stories and a novel. My fiction, nonfiction and illustrations have appeared in print and on the Web. Below is only a partial list of my published work and only covers stories a...
writers / published 

7 works listed

John Milne  
I've been a full-time professional writer for more than 40 years. Four books, several hundred newspaper and magazine features, many television and film scripts and countless technical articles and brochures later, I still enjoy writing every day. "A day without writing is like a day without sunshine...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Peter Klein  
Jack of all trades and master of none except for maybe writing. Born in Detroit. Cried when WWII ended. Served in the Navy as a Hosp. Corpsman but was lucky enough to be Honorably Discharged shortly before Kennedy was shot and the Viet Nam war heated up. Moved to New York. Studied at the American ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Carolyn Theriault  
I hold a questionably useful graduate degree in Egyptology (archaeology, literature & language) and an equally impractical undergraduate degree in Classics. Feeling most centred when traveling around the Mediterranean rim, I keep a somewhat nostalgic eye on the diminishing minarets, muezzins, medina...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Amit Sharma  
I am an Indian writer and work as a website content editor. I write short stories, articles, essays, reviews, and opinion pieces on general topics. I like to write because I believe life is a story, and everyone has a story to tell. That is what makes each one of us rich or poor, young or old -...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Tala Masca  
Have one published book, a number of articles and short stories, am a member of Wagga Wagga Writers which is how i found this board. Have a completed book of erotica that i am currently trying to find a publisher for, and am working on a military style book. 2 other books in my horse education serie...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Becky Norman  
Since graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point with a B.A. in Honors English (Writing Minor), Becky Norman has moved to Canada and graduated from Conestoga College\'s Human Resources Program with Honours. For the past six years, she has been a Human Resources Advisor and is curre...
writers / published 

66 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >