writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Recreation Writers

256 listings (141 - 150)

Carl Tuohey  
Mr. Carl "Cal" Tuohey has lived his entire life in the Erie Canal town of Medina, New York. He and his wife, Jeanne, have been married for 34 years and have two children, Elizabeth and Jackson. In addition to his career as a systems analyst, Mr. Tuohey has taken on many endeavors. These include a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Katherine Danko-Blocksdorf  
Katherine Danko-Blocksdorf's bylines and photos most frequently appear in magazines with the word "Horse" on the front cover. Her writing has also been published in travel, lifestyle, and poetry magazines. She's done time as a newspaper stringer, advertising representative, and newsletter editor. A...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Lamond  
Worked in Scotch Whisky industry 1974-2000, also in wine 1985-2006. Won Master of Malt title 1987. First book, "The Malt File", published 1988, second edition 1992 - later editions (1995, 1997, 2001 and 2007) known as "The Malt Whisky File". "Whisky Connoisseur's Book of Days" published 1992 and ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Thea Miller Ryan  
I am an experienced freelance writer, specializing in travel, outdoors, literature-related travel and Great Plains articles. My publication credits include national magazines such as Home & Away, Writer's Journal, Transitions Abroad, Just About Horses and Conservation Digest, along with many other r...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Freelance Writer & Journalist  
Writes freelance for print and digital media: magazines, newspapers, newsletters, ebooks, ezines, and web. Competent in writing for technology, travelling, lifestyle, education, trade, social issues, among others. Types of writings include copywriting, content marketing, features, hard news, ...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Ogova Ondego  
I communicate through writing because I love to share information and knowledge that transform lives. Writing, to me, is not a profession but a calling, a nerve-wracking adventure and lifestyle that serves a prophetic role. When I ventured in writing in Form Two, I expected it to be a brief affai...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Sophia Dembling  
Former assistant travel editor of The Dallas Morning News, now Texas-based freelance writer. My work has appeared in Weight Watchers; Walking; American Way; Delta Sky; Salon; Beliefnet; Mode; and many other newspapers, magazines and Web sites. I have won two Lowell Thomas gold medals for travel jou...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Samantha Cook  
I have written travel books, academic articles about movies and TV, glossy pieces in flight magazines, newspaper copy, restaurant reviews and educational materials. I've written for the Web and for academic institutions, for major commercial publishers and for quality boradsheets. I have also, m...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jenna Robbins  
Although I enjoy fiction and screenwriting, the majority of my professional writing experience has been travel and lifestyle, mainly for America Online, where I wrote more than 200 pieces on restaurants, concerts and events. My articles have appeared on ForbesTraveler.com and in the Seattle Post-Int...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >