writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Recreation Writers

256 listings (131 - 140)

Maxine Carpenter  
After a few years of writing a prize-winning opinion column and numerous magazine articles, mostly on wildlife and the environment,I was suddenly stricken with that well-known malady of writers: the overpowering urge to write the Great Canadian Novel. A sojourn at Dorland Mountain Arts Colony brou...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Barbara Molin  
I am a freelance writer and a photographer and my specialty is sailing. My narrative stories have been published in magazines such as Living Aboard, 48 North, Boat Works, Latitudes & Attitudes and others. I have been sailing for about 25 years and cruising for the last ten. I am now cruising in ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brian Simons  
I am a professional artist/ painting instructor living in Victoria, British Columbia. I am self-taught and teach acrylic painting workshops throughout British Columbia and recently in the United States. My oil and acrylic paintings hang in numerous corporate and private collections in Canada, the Un...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Andrew White  
I'm a gen-x writer who thought he needed an English degree and went to college to get one. While I was there, I became disconcerted over the lack of local publishing opportunity and co-founded a student run non-profit publishing corporation. Six months later, we had our first book. I went on to ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

E.R. Yatscoff  
Born In Welland, Ontario. Live in Beaumont, Alberta, Canada Backpacked around the world. Lived in Australia Presently retired as a Captain with Edmonton Fire/Rescue Yatscoffbooks.com Published writer: an award winning YA short story in an anthology; national Canadian magazine; various tr...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Jody Meacham  
I left the world of journalism in 2000 after 24 years as a reporter and editor, most of it as a sports writer for the Charlotte News, Charlotte Observer and San Jose Mercury News. While the Olympic writer at the Mercury News, I wrote "Figure Skating for Dummies" with 1992 gold medalist Kristi Yamagu...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Robert Miskimon  
Native of Richmond, Virginia. Journalist and freelance writer for 25-plus years. "Uncovered: Bare Facts about Nude Recreation" published in 2007 (http://www.escapeartist.com/e_Books/Uncovered/Uncovered.html) First novel (A Wind Is Rising) published in 1977. Most recent novel (Skagit) published in 2...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >