writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Recreation Writers

254 listings (121 - 130)

Jason Ritchie  
I have worked in the areas of alternative health, complementary therapies as well as healing arts. I lead workshops in spiritual development and awareness. I am a registered Reiki Master/Teacher and practitioner, running workshops in Spain,Great Britain and Gibraltar. I am now accessing the world as...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Nancy Robinson  
Nancy Robinson is a Connecticut-based writer, published internationally. Oxford University Press, The Next American City Magazine, Action Martial Arts Magazine, 3am Magazine, Woman This Month Magazine, and others have published her work. With extensive employment experience in Broadcasting, Inve...
writers / published 

27 works listed

William Sawyers  
I'm a father of two children, Daughter Amanda-14, Son-Chris 16. Been married for 22 years now. I've been writing for more than 13 years now. I write poetry,Fiction and Non-Fiction for children aged 5 on up. I'm helping children to read more. I'm helping three local schools (P.T.A's) and Local Cubs...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Armor  
Yale, Maryland Law, grad work at American Univ. Seven books published to date. Three most successful were: Introduction to "Secret Proceedings and Debates of the Convention to Form the US Constitution," Robert Yates, facsimile reprint, Linn-Henley Research Library, Birmingham, 1986. "Manza...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Christian Saunders  
Hailing from the village of New Tredegar, south Wales, Christian Saunders began writing in 1997. His early fiction appeared in titles such as Asphalt Jungle, Raw Nerve, Roadworks and several anthologies. His book, Into the Dragon's Lair A Supernatural History of Wales was published in 2003, shor...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Floyd Orr  
Birth: February 22, 1948 in Natchez, MS My Wonder Bread Years were spent in several small towns in Mississippi. Official Hometown: Starkpatch, MS Various Adult Residences: Memphis, TN - Campbell, CA - Dallas, TX Residence Since 1980: Austin, TX Education: B.A., Psychology, Mississippi State U...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Matthew Heines  
Matthew (a.k.a "Matt") Heines was raised in the Pacific Northwest in the sleepy town of Sequim, Washington. Matthew graduated high school with much fanfare and relief from his teachers. He served as a paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division from 1982-1986, playing the role of Hawkeye from M*A*S*H...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Pagan  
Writer, author, professional sketch-artist, graphic designer, born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. Author of the novel Fury in the Garden (2003), Fury in the Garden: Dream Version (2010), Sketchmaster: A Step By Step Drawing Guide (2010), the article Poltergeist: Human-Electromagnetic Fear fe...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >