writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Recreation Writers

254 listings (1 - 10)

Bruce Whitehill  
Resumé: BRUCE WHITEHILL RESUME Alte Poststr. 18 Telephone: 05164 / 80 22 70 29693 Eickeloh, Germany e-mail: brucewhitehill@gmail.com PROFESSION Writer/Editor; Researcher/Historian; Teacher/Instructor QUALIFICATIONS Extensive background in research, writing (creative and technical) a...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Stephen Richards  
My upbringing, by today’s standards, was painful! Being shifted about from pillar to post, as a child, (even living in a field for a time and then in a wooden hut) had its drawbacks. This constant drifting, which was no fault of my mother, was reflected in my lack of literacy and numeracy skills....
writers / published 

33 works listed

Karyn Zweifel  
Coming in 2010: My Girl, Mary Pearl: a collection of oral histories from students at a residential school for children with vision or hearing loss. Upcoming from Gallaudet University Press. In 2007, Alabama Arts, a comprehensive guide to art in Alabama, was published by the BIrmingham News. Thro...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Sandra T. Snyder  
Sandra T. Snyder Apdo 0833-00062 Edif. Credicorp, Panama, R.P. Tele: 011-507-264-0567 email: stspanama@pobox.com Sandra T. Snyder, is a native of Virginia, with a B. S. degree in Business Administration – Management major and English minor, San Jose State University, California; graduate w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Len McDougall  
Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with five decades of often hard experience that include being abandoned by search-and-rescue authorities as dead twice in the north woods. Len is an internationally recognized survival instructor/tracker, and author of numerous books, including The Ultima...
writers / unpublished 

13 works listed

Karin Rex  
Karin Ann Rex Phone: 215-393-7640 E-mail: rex@karinrex.com Web: http://www.karinrex.com FAX: 215-393-7641 Professional Summary * Technical writer and technology trainer with more than 17 years of professional experience on both Windows and Macintosh platforms. * Skilled autho...
writers / published 

9 works listed

John Roach  
John D. Roach, Lake in the Hills, IL jdroach@aol.com; jdroach@jdrassociates.us; john@jdroachphotography.com. Mr. Roach is recently retired and pursuing a passion for Photography, Travel, Short Story and speciality non-fiction writing. John was a Consultant, Writer and Executive experience...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Stephen Richards  
The Golden Pen, Stephen Richards has had his books serialised in the national press and magazines. His TV credits include: Panorama,Trevor McDonald’s Tonight, and has appeared in numerous crime related, national and international, TV documentaries. Currently, the maverick investigat...
writers / published 

50 works listed

Sandra Bell Kirchman  
I write just about anything - from radio ad copy to in-depth articles for police magazines. I have written extensively for the internet, including articles for clients' websites that plunge me into the multi-million-lane highway of the world-wide web. View my online writing portfolio at http://www....
writers / published 

7 works listed

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >