writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Real Estate Writers

76 listings (31 - 40)

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Janet Darbey  
I am a freelance writer and editor based in Greece. I write short stories, novels, articles and reports. I write for children and adults. I also do book reviews. I have a website, so feel free to visit and read a few of my samples of writing, they are updated regularly. I am always on the look ou...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dominique Lummus  
British freelance writer, copy writer and proofreader. I write regularly for Dubai's Connector magazine - this work includes a regular IT column, frequent commissioned articles and I am one of the magazine's two regular proofreaders. Internationally I have been published in Cat World Magazi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian Sapp  
I’m a Mortgage Consultant located in Southern California with over 20 years of lending experience. My previous background as an Area Sales Manager for Wells Fargo, and underwriting positions with Household Bank and California Coast Credit Union provide me with a wealth of industry knowledge to hel...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Becky Norman  
Since graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point with a B.A. in Honors English (Writing Minor), Becky Norman has moved to Canada and graduated from Conestoga College\'s Human Resources Program with Honours. For the past six years, she has been a Human Resources Advisor and is curre...
writers / published 

66 works listed

Zabel Thor  
Author of twenty-six plays, published narrative non-fiction, two novels. Produced plays include "Woman who Braided the Rings of Saturn," "White Widow," "Till the Last Dog's Hung," "Mata Hari at Forty," "Wednesday's Child," "City Hawks," "Wild Bess," "Byzantium: Target of Desire," "Alley Bums," "br...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Mark A Cooper  
'A Movement in Time with Breitling & Rolex an Unauthorized History'. It sold just over 2000 to date (01/29/08) It was published July 2007 'Moving to the United States of America & Immigration'. Published February 2008. Is the Best Selling Book in the UK on Immigration and Visa application. It h...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jackie Craven  
Jackie Craven has published her work in The Berkeley Fiction Review, Fourth River, House & Garden Magazine, Pearl, the Providence Journal, the Toronto Sun, Yuan Yang, Zahir, and many other publications. She is the author of two books on interior design and also writes the architecture pages for Abou...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8    Next >