writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Psychology Writers

456 listings (91 - 100)

Marguerite Elsbeth  
Marguerite is a practical occultist and spiritual healer, proficient in the ancient arts of astrology, tarot, applied metaphysics, alternative healing, and spiritual psychology. She has enjoyed an active consultation practice since 1973. She was a member of Builders of the Adytum, Ltd. (B.O.T.A.)...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rand Burkey  
Rand Burkey was raised in a farming community outside a sleepy little town in Northeast Ohio. Rand grew up during a time that found America in the throws of tremendous change and social upheaval bringing people to question their allegiances, values, and beliefs. Growing up in a typical Midwe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jeffery Massey  
Jeffery Massey, Sr. is a 49 year-old author who also writes under the pseudonym of “Poor Richard’s Son.” He is a native of Chicago, Illinois and a Viet Nam Era U.S. Air Force veteran. Massey, a graduate of Dayton, Ohio’s Wright State University with a 2000 bachelor of arts degree in English-profes...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Zamri Mohamad  
HIS WRITING CAREER His writing began at the age of 17 when his first article appeared in one of the national newspapers, Utusan Malaysia. Since 2001 he consistently write for two major local newspapers in Malaysia as a freelance writer while pursuing his first degree in M...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Pritis Majumdar  
About the Author Mr. Pritis Chandra Majumdar was born at very remote village, Alampur, P.S. Sreenagar, Dhaka, capital of Bangladesh in 1943, the year of historic famine of Bengal during British rule. At about age of three, he had to move to India with his parents and grandma leaving back...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Henry L. Jones (Writer & Artist)  
My literary career is a constant adventure. I write primarily about cultural and social events in relation to African American culture. My published work has enabled me to contribute to social causes as well as cultural events. That's the "artsy" side of me. Other ventures opened doors for p...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Amanda Howard  
Amanda Howard is a true crime author, fiction writer and serial killer expert. Her writing experience is based on an ongoing degree in criminology and psychology, as well as writing eight books on a wide range of true crime cases. She has also interviewed some of the world's most heinous seria...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Roger Thunderhands Gilbert  
"Wakiya" (Thunder) I am a Tribal, Musician, Writer, Artist. I try to walk the path and have studied the tradition of the "Wisdom keepers" like Lame Deer, Fools Crow, Black Elk, and Rolling Thunder from the tribes of this region, and Lao Tzu, Budha, Bohidharma, Yeshua, and other enlightened ones fro...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >