writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Psychology Writers

456 listings (81 - 90)

Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut  
ABOUT THE AUTHOR Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut has been writing and publishing for some three decades now but trying to figure out the meaning to life’s deepest questions for even far longer than that. With several years’ background and experience in education, business and real-life circumstances ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kristen Houghton  
Kristen Houghton is an author and award winning columnist. She is the syndicated Relationships columnist for the Examiner. Her professional writing portfolio can be seen at www.kristenhoughton.com Print and Online Magazines: BellaOnline Magazine, M...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rachelle Labelle  
A Franco-Ontarian, Rachelle Labelle was born and educated in Ottawa, Canada. While working for the Treasury Board of Canada, she held this department accountable for sending a sex offender after her. Outraged with a complaint process that failed her bitterly, she researched similar cases. Her ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Garry Goodmann  
\"BUSINESS-PLAN\" – (ISBN 5-469-00541-0) - is a management book about effective long and short term planning in Russia and the countries of the East Europe. The growing market of these countries allows to receive the income up to 100 % annual profit from the enclosed investments. Russia is poised to...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sarah Boysen  
Primatologist Dr. Sarah Boysen has studied chimpanzee cognition and behavior for 35 years, including establishing a primate cognition project during which she raised a ragtag group of chimpanzees with love and laughter for 23 years. Her cognition research project, established at The Ohio State Univ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Waters  
I worked as a professional free lance lyricist in Hollywood from 1969 until 1977. It was there I met the two composers with whom I wrote eight songs which were published. Probably because of air pollution I became ill with an acute respiratory disorder. I left the Los Angeles area in 1977 and wor...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Wander Powell  
AUTHOR - ROC THE WORLD: HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE (co-author, Henry L. Jones). Published in 2008. Preview of ROC THE WORLD: My life as an African American writer, columnist, talk show host and single parent has given me a unique perspective on human nature. People are really interesting. If you ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Heather Wright  
My name is Heather Dawn Wright, and I hope you enjoy reading my 1st book of self-published poetry called Spiritual Whispers to the Soul. I currently teach computer technology courses full time for a local community college in Boone, NC. However, my passion is in the areas of spirituality and writing...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Marian McCain  
I am the author of "Transformation through Menopause" (NY Bergin & Garvey, 1991) and my second book "Elderwoman" will be published in the Spring of 2002 by Findhorn Press. It is about a whole new way of approaching old age. My work has appeared in a range of magazines, including Troika and Crone ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >