writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Psychology Writers

456 listings (71 - 80)

Amy Lemley  
Amy Lemley has worked in every facet of publishing, writing and editing for newspapers, newsletters, magazines, catalogs, advertising, books, and the Internet, for both general and specialized audiences. Through Amy Lemley Communications, she offers not only overall concept and identity develo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

María Cristina Azcona  
MARIA CRISTINA AZCONA http://www.azcona.bravehost.com Escritora y poeta argentina bilingüe Es fundadora y directora de BILINGUAL MCA poets & writers for peace http://www.bilingualmca.bravehost.com Directora de IFLAC EN ARG Foro Internacional de Literatura y Cultura de la Paz en Argentina...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Gill Harley  
I am the author of Lord of the Dance, and I'm not one of life's great joiners. But I've joined WritersNet in order to warn all authors that self publish about Diggory Press. Basically, if you go with them, they will take your money and then you'll never hear from them again, despite emailing and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Diane Paul  
My springboard into writing began in TV journalism; then a move to Paris sparked off an interest in public relations -I was working on the 'Unesco Courier' and publicising Unesco's trips for international civil servants to developing countries where I was also a group courier. After passing my IPR e...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ellie Searl  
I began telling stories as soon as I could talk. The splendor of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain seeped into my being, as did the rhythms of small-town life. My storytelling now draws inspiration from the richness of my experiences and the diverse personalities I’ve encountered while liv...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Greenhill  
Born in London, England, on Sept. 21, 1964, JIM GREENHILL was educated at Dulwich College before coming to the United States in 1984 to attend the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he was a Morehead Scholar, graduating with a B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication. At The News...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Jan Andersen  
I am a British freelance writer, author and editor working from a small home office on a variety of projects from magazine articles, features and columns to commercial copy, film scripts, lesson plans and dissertations. I am the author of Chasing Death: Losing a Child to suicide, published in ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Wilbur Brower  
Dr. Wil Brower is a graduate of North Carolina Public Schools. In addition to being a Highly Qualified high school teacher, he is also a management and educational consultant and trainer. Dr. Brower is a former member of the U. S. Air Force and an executive with Bell Telephone Laboratories and AT&...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >