writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Psychology Writers

458 listings (201 - 210)

Mathew Miller  
Mathew Miller was born in Switzerland, and he spent much of his young life in US embassies around the world. As a child, he lived on nearly every continent and visited over 50 countries. He entered Notre Dame on a sport scholarship, and it was through team sports that he learned his first importan...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Floyd Orr  
Birth: February 22, 1948 in Natchez, MS My Wonder Bread Years were spent in several small towns in Mississippi. Official Hometown: Starkpatch, MS Various Adult Residences: Memphis, TN - Campbell, CA - Dallas, TX Residence Since 1980: Austin, TX Education: B.A., Psychology, Mississippi State U...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Donzella Michele Malone  
Biography Donzella Michele Malone is the author of a compelling true story drama entitled: Remembering Margo: A Triumphant Life, A Tragic Death and Life's Greatest Deception. Professionally, Donzella is a clinical counselor and adjunct university professor; holding undergraduate degrees in both c...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Francis Jozwik  
Francis Jozwik received a Ph.D. in Plant Science and began his career lecturing in plant physiology with the University of Wisconsin System. He was later appointed Arid Lands Research Scientist with The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization of Australia. In addition to his sci...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Hélène Staley  
About the Author Hélène Andorre Hinson Staley STALEY IS A 1987 graduate of the School of Journalism – currently known as the School of Journalism and Mass Communication, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is married with three children and has two cats, tw...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Kat Stewart  
I am a native Floridian, I started writing poetry when I was a young girl,then went to short stories and from there to writing Manuscripts. To date, just a few poems have been published. I am a wife, mother and grandmother. Most of my poetry is in the "love" type of category...three of the manuscr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Candy Tothill  
South African writer and published poet, Candy Tothill was born in Johannesburg in March 1973. She is the author of two collections of thought, Death in Words and Life in Print. Her debut novel, a work of creative non-fiction simply entitled "Candy" is scheduled for publication in September 2007. He...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Matt Crowe  
My name is Matthew Crowe. I am an entrepreneur and I build companies. I started my first company at a very, very young age and continue to create companies today. By the time I was out of high school I had already sold my first business for a tidy sum, and after doing much research on a man I cam...
writers / published 

1 works listed

ElizaBeth Benson-Udom  
i, elizaBeth Benson-Udom am an award winning poet, writer, blogger, photographer, visual artist, suburban arts actiivst, creative community builder who starts stuff (artescape studios, the san ramon artswalk & festival, the saturday afternoon live open mic series, the san ramon community theatre, an...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >