writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Psychology Writers

456 listings (21 - 30)

Gini Graham Scott  
GINI GRAHAM SCOTT, Ph.D., J.D., is a nationally known writer, organizational/business consultant, sociologist, speaker, and seminar/workshop leader, specializing in organizational behavior, conflict resolution, creativity, social issues, and criminal justice. She is founder and director of Changemak...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Alberto Cappas  
Alberto O. Cappas is a published poet, talented writer and entrepreneur in several diverse areas. He is the author of Dona Julia & Other Selected Poems (Author House, 2003), Disintegraton of the PuertoRicans (1997), Echolalia, a collection of poems (1989). His poetry has been included in many public...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Antonella Gambotto  
JOURNALISM - Rock critic: New Musical Express, Sounds, RAM, Zig Zag - Literary critic: Sydney Morning Herald, 1991 – 1997 - Literary critic: Australian, 1997 - 2002 - Literary critic: HQ, 2002 - 2003 - Senior Feature Writer: Elle, Mode, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Independent on Sunday...
writers / published 

6 works listed

John Dee Jeffries  
What do you do when you've messed up - I mean really messed up? We've all made our share of mistakes. We've fumbled the ball. We've blown it. We've wasted opportunities. Stumbled. Fallen. Failed. But, what do you do when your patience with your life is worn out - because of failure? What do you do w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Seamus Phan  
SEAMUS PHAN, PhD Seamus, based in Singapore, is a thought leader on the Internet, digital media, e- learning, knowledge management, business process re-engineering, marketing, and holistic health. He is a frequent keynote speaker, motivational speaker, workshop and meeting facilitator, commi...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Andreas Michaelides  
My name is Andreas. Some of my hobbies include hiking, playing basketball, running, cycling, camping (especially near the sea), reading, cooking (especially tasty vegan recipes), dancing, wood sculpting, playing chess (especially with Lori, my fiancée, who always kicks my butt), and going out ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ron Price  
EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1943-2015 2010-2015-Retired and on a pension in George Town, Tasmania 1999-2009-Writer & Author, Poet & Publisher, Editor & Researcher. Retired Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia 200...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Barbara Harris Whitfield  
Barbara Harris Whitfield, RT Barbara Harris Whitfield is the author of many published articles and four books, Full Circle: The Near-Death Experience and Beyond (Pocket Books, Simon and Schuster, 1990), Spiritual Awakenings: Insights of the Near-Death Experience and Other Doorways to Our Soul (He...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Alli Joseph  
Alli Joseph Biography Alli Joseph has been telling stories since she invented Hooper, the narcoleptic diaper truck-driving dog who saved lives and was a prize-winning baker, when she was five. Today, Alli is a TV host, a producer of television shows and documentary films, an author, a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >