writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Psychology Writers

458 listings (191 - 200)

Laurence Kiely  
My book '777v666 before' [www.TR777.com} tells many people what a few do not want them to know. It is a true horror story based on complete and utter betrayal of one man who was kicked when he was already down. He knew he had to get up and fight back. the trouble was he only had half a brain t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peter Jones  
I am a writer and publisher. Currently I am Director of the Bauu Institute and Press (http://www.bauuinstitute.com), located in Boulder, Colorado. I am author of three books, "Respect for the Ancestors: American Indian Cultural Affiliation in the American West", "American Indian mtDNA, Y Chromosom...
writers / published 

8 works listed

David Leonhardt  
After a decade and a half as one of Canada's most visible consumer advocates, I have "jumped off a cliff hoping to grow wings on my way down." Yes, I am an entrepreneur. I wrote Climb your Stairway to Heaven: the 9 habits of maximum happiness (which is being published in five languages in six coun...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael RAINBOW  
Was born in a Novosibirsk Academgorodok, Russia in 1983 In 15 years has casually faced a phenomenon «outside of a body of travel ». Since then has in detail studied this phenomenon in all planes and directions in practice and the theory. In 2002 has developed technology "Aing" which means use...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rana Sinha  
Rana Sinha is a writer on cross-cultural and presentation issues. He was born in India, studied and lived in many places and travelled in over 80 countries, acquiring cross- cultural knowledge and building an extensive network of professionals. He has spent many years developing and deliv...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Kaalii Cargill  
What if . . .? That question lies at the heart of my writing and my life. Things are not always as they seem, and there is so much we don't yet know. I write to explore possibilities and to invite you between the worlds, beyond the bounds of time . . . http://kaalii.wix.com/soulstory ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Dan Haycock  
Dan Haycock is a British writer, covering mostly nonfiction topics like psychology, philosophy and neuroscience. Dan also writes fiction in the form of short stories and comic book scripts, combining science-fiction with magical realism in the vein of Jorge Luis Borges. Dan's recent book, B...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anne Robey  
Anne K. Robey was untimely widowed following 28 years of marriage. She experienced new hope and recovery through the encouragement and love of other widows, friends and family, a community that embraced her, and the beauty of God’s creation. Out of that period of grief, she wrote and published "Wido...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jason Ritchie  
I have worked in the areas of alternative health, complementary therapies as well as healing arts. I lead workshops in spiritual development and awareness. I am a registered Reiki Master/Teacher and practitioner, running workshops in Spain,Great Britain and Gibraltar. I am now accessing the world as...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >