writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Psychology Writers

458 listings (171 - 180)

Danny Nemu  
The apocalypse knocked on my door eleven years ago, bearing pamphlets colourfully depicting the fate awaiting those who would not witness Jehovah. Apocalypticism and apocalypticists have fascinated me ever since. I lived in Japan for six years, and now I live in Brazil, at an altitude which makes...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Joseph Steadman  
Joseph G. Steadman an award winning Christian Poet works which some of include: "O' weep of Night", "I have seen Beyond", "The Ancient's Heart", "The Waters of Time", and "Requiem of a Trial." An ordained Minister, in service for over 36+ years, my heart's cry is the show the heart...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Wendy Barbeau  
I am always looking for a new challenge. The quest to learn, to make this world a little brighter, and to inspire others, has been a driving force for me for decades. I still hold on to my childish idealism that I can change the world. And indeed I am, a little bit at a time. I have over twenty ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Skye Thomas  
Skye Thomas is the CEO of Tomorrows Edge, an Internet leader in inspiring leaps of faith. She became a writer in 1999 after twenty years of studying personal growth, motivation, soulmates, self-esteem, parenting, spirituality, metaphysics, family dynamics, dating, and astrology. Her books, articl...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Martin Schell  
I seek an agent for either or both of the following: 1. A children's book (completed) of about 8,000 words. This is the story of a young girl's quest to find a magical bird. It is planned as the first of a series of three books. 2. A novel of about 106,000 words, now completed. It is abo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Hans Hammig  
Ask for 'About the Author' via email. Born 1940 in Switzerland. Post doctorate degrees. Engineering, economics, commercial, managerial. Sportsman. Many languages. Married five times. Widower. Emigration to South Africa in 1985. Sailor and pilot. Books written: Political satire. About the auter limit...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Aestheteka ...  
www.aestheteka.com www.aestheteka.forumwise.com Formerly esoterica and gnostic correspondent for Phenomena Magazine Clavis ISBN 1591460352 $15.00 Paperback: 583 pages Publisher: Crystal Dreams Publishing (May 2006) Language: English http://www.crystaldreamspublishing.com/catalo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Christy Smith-Johnson  
I am currently writing a true murder crime story involving numerous investigative misconceptions, contradictions, cover-ups, and unnecessary danger the investigator caused to the victim's family after the death took place. I would like to finish writing the story myself but am more interested in wri...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Samuel Japhets  
Samuel Japhets is the author of two Christian motivational and inspirational books: GodStrong – how to turn your pains into gains, and Chapters of Destiny – how the bible can help you understand, master and accomplish your life’s mission. He is also a worship and praise song/writer and singer ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >