writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Psychology Writers

458 listings (161 - 170)

Carol Oyster  
I am a professor of psychology at the University of Wisconsin at La Crosse and have, in addition to the usual professional journal articles, published three books. The first two were texts: one on research design with Lippincott, one on group dynamics with McGraw Hill Higher Education. The most re...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John B Wong  
Dr. John B. Wong is a vascular surgeon with a deep interest in theology, ethics, and philosophy. He is an author, a university professor, and seminary lecturer. In addition to his MD, JD, ThD, he earned his Ph.D. in Theology and Ethics. Affiliated with many professional organizations, Professor Wong...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Leslie Lucas  
Clemson University 1960 Rome Auto Auction, Inc, 1960- 2001 I have writen a small biographical work titled "Threads Of Colours" that was published by 1stBooks. It is the story of a young boy growing up in the southern part of the United States in the 40's and 50's of this twentieth century. It...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Andrew  Smith  
My name is Andrew K. Smith and I am a Pacific Northwest native through and through. I grew up in Edmonds, Washington, but spent my undergrad across the mountains at Washington State University studying English and Creative Writing. I’m a published author by Morgan James Publishing New York f...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bob Zima  
Bob Zima holds a Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology and is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor. He has worked in the mental health field since 2004 as an emergency & brief-therapy counselor & even as a camp program director. From 1987 to 2003, he worked in radio, television, advertisi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Anthony Buccino  
Anthony Buccino published thirteen books, including six full-length poetry collections. He published three collections of essays based on growing up in and around New Jersey. Buccino writes about life in New Jersey and about commuting at NJ.Com and other locations. The Nutley Sons and...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Carlos Ballantyne  
Carlos K. Ballantyne describes himself as a knight errant. He was born in Ecuador, moved to the U.S. at an early age and graduated from Dartmouth College with a degree in Chemistry. After working as a computer networking consultant for many years, Carlos became a full- time professional photographer...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Bill Snodgrass  
Born in a small Appalachian town in Virginia, I grew up understanding simple things. As my family moved to keep up with my fathers promotions, we ended up in Memphis, Tennessee, a drastic change from my roots. My high school had more students in it than the town where I was born. My form...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >