writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Psychology Writers

458 listings (141 - 150)

Susan Eckert  
Non-fiction works include her book - Intercultural Communication - published and distributed internationally by Thomson/Southwestern in 2005. Her articles have addressed diversity in the workplace as well as career development issues, and build from twenty years experience as a Human Resources/O...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carol Lynn Pasewark  
I'm a newly published author looking for strong connections and information on how to get my work out there and read. I began writing my first book on women's empowerment last winter and published this past summer. Its called "I Am the Gift~~Everyday Inspirations that Empower" I believe a big shi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Udit Chaudhuri  
Since 1979 I have serviced all written communication needs of enterpreneurs to launch products and services. My professional training and experience are largely in business-development, corporate planning and systems engineering. I take special interest in emerging technologies: renewable energy...
writers / published 

15 works listed

PuMa Tse  
The once and former professor, academic dean, and elusive Zen master with an impossibly long vita, now.... Pu (the naturally shaped wood, the ideogram shown) Ma (that is profound) Tse (son or master) if you must have a name. This is a void, stripped away by the wilderness along with nearly everythin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

James Brown  
I grew up in rural America...farm areas of South Carolina. I am the youngest from a large family. I wanted to escape the confines of the country life and pursue a career as a U.S Air Force Pilot. I enjoyed writing in High School but knew that this profession would probably not support me as a second...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gregg Smith  
I was excited to start writing once I finished my time in the Army. So many good stories about my experiences flooded my mind and I couldn't get them all out at one time. I wanted to make sure that my family would know about the experiences, even after I was gone. I have written a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Paul Andrew Anderson  
(ISBN # 1403364346 & 54) A mentor told me there were three kinds of people on Earth: Those who make things happen, those who watch as things happen, and those who wonder what has happened! I decided to quit thinking about publishing and just do it! I lost my mentor, but not his passion for writing (...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jacqueline Honore  
I spent my high school and undergraduate years writing and doing layout for the campus newpapers. However, upon graduating from graduate school in 1981, I didn't take up writing seriously again until around early 1995, when I renewed my childhood interest in fiction. Since then, I have written two...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marcia Rosen  
Writing, speaking, advocating and advising business and professional women for more than 25 years on how to succeed and become financially independent. I have served on numerous boards of women's organizations, been a consultant and mentor and written publications and articles for many corporations ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >