writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Psychology Writers

458 listings (131 - 140)

Edward O'Toole  
Edward O'Toole was born in the historic English city of Chester. Having moved around the United Kingdom in early childhood, living in North Wales, the Yorkshire Moors and near to the Uffington White Horse, he was educated at Isaac Newton’s old school in Grantham and later studied Culture, poetry and...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tony Fahkry  
Tony is a leading health and self empowerment expert. He brings over ten years' experience at the highest level as a health professional, speaker, author and coach. His understanding and integration of mind and body concepts bridges the gap between health, well-being and human behaviour. To...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nicole Walker  
Biography Author Nicole Walker born and raised in Long Island, New York. She resides in Pennsylvania with her husband and four small children. Nicole Walker seriously started writing books living in a homeless shelter. Nicole Walker was just diagnosed with Late Stage Lyme Disease and pregnant...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Barbara Jean  
This is a true story of a child who grew up on a farm and later moved to a small village in Michigan. As a child she was neglected and abused. She attended a public school for the first time when she was eight years old. After she failed the fifth grade, she refused to open a school book. She w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sabitri Morris  
Nurse gone writer! Sabitri has worked in various clinical settings for several years prior to and after her devastating dual diagnosis with bipolar and substance abuse.After almost a deade of disappointing and unsuccessful venues towards wellness and sanity, Sabitri is being heard wherever possible ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jackie Woolley  
Texas Author, Jackie Woolley, writes original, heartwarming books especially for women. She got her writing start as an award-winning writer for her high school newspaper. After receiving her Bachelor of Science degree in business and religious education, she worked as an educator in Sao Paulo, Bra...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cathy Kaiser  
My name is Cathy L. Kaise, I am the author of three books: the poetry collection, Journey of the Heart (also available through AuthorHouse), and Rings of Secrets as told by the old oak tree, a children's book, and Timeless Reflections, an empowered belief of mediations. Timeless Reflections has been...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mary Metcalfe  
For the past few years, I have yearned to write a fiction romance. I developed a story outline in 2007, creating detailed character profiles for two women, both widowed, who are rebuilding their lives. The men who have entered their lives are a father and son who have been estranged for years and ar...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ron Schaeffer  
I am still working on my writing skills. Occasionally, I write a short story or two and quite often I write a new poem. My book of poems, 'Poems of Love and Other Personal Things,' has about 130 poems in it. I self-published it through iUniverse. It has not been my best seller but it does alrigh...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >