writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Psychology Writers

454 listings (121 - 130)

Karen Cronacher  
I received my Masters degree in Creative Writing from Brown University, and my Ph.D. in drama from the University of Washington. I taught playwriting at Brown, and taught acting, directing, and theater design at the U.W. My plays have been produced on National Public Radio; in Austin, Texas; in Sea...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dan  Blze  
Dan Blaze was born is the small town of Port Dover, Ontario in Canada. After spending 8 years as a farm-worker, and then in manufacturing, Dan entered the field of sales at the age of 22. Dan Blaze made various attempts to start his own business promoting the arts. Having failed in this entr...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dave Witmer  
In college I was a melancholy soul, but had a profound spiritual experience that infected me with an annoying optimism. Now I tend to see a silver lining in the darkest mud puddle. After seven years working in mental health, then twenty years as a spiritual shepherd, I think I'm becoming a kinde...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cynthia Crane  
I am the author of DIVIDED LIVES (St Martin\'s Press & Palgrave/Macmillan), a \'hybrid\' mix of memoir, first-person narrative, and history. My book garnered much media attention. I made appearances on local, regional, and national radio and TV. Although, as I often tell my inquiring students, I am ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Susan Burnell  
I've been a writer since I was able to grasp a pencil in my hand. I specialize in translating big chunks of complex information into bite-sized, easy-to-read articles and ad copy. My greatest writing mentors were my dad and my 7th grade science teacher. Dad, a college professor, taught me how to...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Christian Cipollini  
A father, a pet lover, and a collector of rare original mob history photographs...He is a graduate of Seton Hill University and is most currently the author of Diary of a Motor City Hit Man: The Chester Wheeler Campbell Story, "Lucky Luciano: Mysterious Tales of a Gangland Legend," and the forthcomi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

Maggie Jean Wahls  
A traditional practicing Shaman for over 50 years, Shaman Elder Maggie Wahls has been offering free Shamanic counseling for over 30 years. People from all walks of life, from all over the world and of all ages have asked their life questions of this Shaman and now these questions and the meaningful ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Edward O'Toole  
Edward O'Toole was born in the historic English city of Chester. Having moved around the United Kingdom in early childhood, living in North Wales, the Yorkshire Moors and near to the Uffington White Horse, he was educated at Isaac Newton’s old school in Grantham and later studied Culture, poetry and...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >