writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Psychology Writers

456 listings (11 - 20)

Mark Siet  
Background Ever since I can remember wanting anything at all I can remember receiving it and realizing that there was a connection between what I was thinking about and what turned up in my world. This kind of experience and its memory dates back to the time I was four years old. From then ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Aurealia Nelson  
OBJECTIVE To break into the literary field and conquer it with my passion and talent for the written word. To edit, copywright, and layout the best copy ever envisioned by man and to challenge men's thinking about the English language. To obtain a position as a Reporter/Copywrighter/Editor that w...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Richard Smiraldi  
After having graduated from a small college in Westchester with a degree in English literature, I moved into Manhattan in order to find a life of which to write about. I was young and eager. I wandered around the town with only F. Scott Fitzgerald to guide me. Most of the places he mentions in his n...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jim Harris  
JIM HARRIS Modern Day Cross-Culturalist Former political activist, trade unionist, and university professor, Jim Harris went to Africa for the first time in 1980; six months after Zimbabwe won its...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mike Hallett  
On November 23 2,003 I discovered a graveyard with a number of large scale prehistoric sea dragons. Latter the discovery would come to be know as the discovery of the Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons remains. The largest, oldest, and most advanced forms of life ever discovered. The Seazoria Dragon...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gary Val Tenuta  
I have two favorite quotes which pretty much sum up my world view. The first is from Albert Einstein: "The universe is not only queerer than we imagine, it is queerer than we CAN imagine." The second is from Shakespeare's Hamlet: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Nathan Elbert  
At the age of 12 his IQ was measured to be 196. At the age of 17 he wrote a story on the TWA flight 800 incident which was said to be one of the best short stories ever written, called good enough for Time Magazine, and referred to as, "heartfelt", "wonderful", and "one of the most touching things ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jason D. Hill  
I was born and raised in Jamaica and emigrated to the United States in 1985 at the age of twenty to become a novelist. I am Associate Professor of Philosophy at De Paul University. I am also the author of three books: Becoming a Cosmopolitan: What it Means to Be a Human Being in the New Millenniu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

TERRY RAY HILLER  
TERRY RAY HILLER has over twenty years writing experience in both the commercial and not-for-profit arenas, where hes served in administrative capacities ranging from department head and buyer to executive director and board member. His responsibilities have ranged from staff selection and training...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >