writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Popular Science Writers

159 listings (91 - 100)

Carolyn M Johnson  
I am an independent librarian, published educational author and writer of published articles about nature for a general audience, plus articles for families and librarians, poems and book reviews. I also write and have written manuscripts of novels for middle grade readers, beginning readers, early ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Andy Koopmans  
I am a professional writer and editor with over a dozen non-fiction titles in publication. I am also a fiction writer with publications in numerous journals including Fiction International, Central Park, The Southern Anthology, Collage & Bricolage, The Journal of Experimental Fiction, Conception...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Kate Bazilevsky  
HPA Press publishes works that further Human Population Academy’s global mission: to educate people about the laws of human Nature, the Catalog of human population (Catalog of Human Souls), and scientific research of its source—Shan Hai Jing. www.HumanPopulationAcademy.org/HPA-Press-publis...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carmela Maraan Fernando  
As a content manager for a web design and web development company, I write and edit articles for several blogging, online marketing, technology, and web development sites. I have also written for above- and below-the-line advertising material, as well as entertainment and adult content.
writers / published 

10 works listed

Shoshana De Paz  
I have written speeches for ministers, science and technology articles for space agencies, and press releases for National Defence. But I have the most fun when I write with my soul exposed. It is a tingling sensation, rather like a shivering touch shooting down your back.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sarah Lira  
My Dream is to be a Legend, after I die. My name is Sarah also known as roxy, I dream to be a famous writer some day. A moral ending writer. I will not rest till My IcCa Chronicles are published and sold, known throughout the world.
writers / published 

7 works listed

H. M. Schemske  
I'm a writer of non-fiction about Aromatherapy, and lectured in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. I am living both in Germany (native speaker) and in USA. Lately I discovered writing crime novels - please look at my website: www.schemske.com
writers / published 

4 works listed

Peter-Robert Koenig  
ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON since 1985 I've been putting together the bits of the puzzle that make the Ordo Templi Orientis Phenomenon
writers / published 

23 works listed

Atilla Yusuf Alan  
A critical discourse analyst working as writer and editor for Turkish and English texts, and a facilitator reproducing shared knowledge and vision.
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...   Next >