writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Popular Science Writers

160 listings (81 - 90)

Danny Fleming  
I was born on May 25, 1948 in Long Beach, California. I received a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and a Classical Studies Minor in 1996. I wrote two poems that were put to music, I Don't Remember and My Love. Two other poems I wrote are at http://www.poetry.com. Their titles are I Tel...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Karen Bledsoe  
I have published nearly books for children, primarily nonfiction for the school and library market, as well as articles in magazines such as Odyssey and Appleseeds. I teach college biology, edit a science education research journal, and I'm a curriculum coordinator on a genetics education project i...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Manuel Alfonseca  
Born in 1946, Manuel Alfonseca is a doctor in Telecommunications Engineering and Computer Scientist. He worked for IBM (1972-1994) where he served as a Senior Technical Staff Member. He is the author of 21 published juvenile novels, 8 books of popular science, 7 texts on Computer Science, over...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Kerem Koseoglu  
I was born in Istanbul, Turkey (1978). Although my main profession is programming, I have two semi-pro hobbies: music and writing. My writing career started with my technical articles published by PC Magazine and Windows .NET Magazine and psychological / philosophical articles published by various o...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sherri Granato  
Sherri is the author of the book, Haunted America & Other Paranormal Travels, released on 04/09/2015. Sherri, her husband, John, and their three daughters have traveled the United States extensively in search of haunted venues. Their goal is to seek out those rare locations that exhibit the combinat...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Sam Vaknin  
Sam Vaknin ( http://samvak.tripod.com ) is the author of Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited and After the Rain - How the West Lost the East. He served as a columnist for Central Europe Review, PopMatters, and eBookWeb , a United Press International (UPI) Senior Business Correspondent, an...
writers / published 

31 works listed

George Dokoupil  
There\'s nothing extraordinary about my life, except of course, to me. For the better part of 64 years I have been fascinated by the nature of this existence we call reality, and understanding it in laymen\'s terms. Since this endeavor is not unique to me, I am finally ready to share what I have lea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

H Alesso  
Internet innovator, engineer and author, H. Peter Alesso has led successful multimillion dollars research and development programs at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) for over twenty years. A graduate of MIT with a Masters and Advanced Engineering Degree, Peter has published over 30 Jou...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stan Gibilisco  
Stan Gibilisco has authored or co-authored more than 50 non-fiction books about electronics, mathematics, and physics. His work has been translated into several languages, and has a worldwide audience. He is best known for his contributions to McGraw-Hill's "Demystified" series of home-schooli...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >