writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Popular Science Writers

160 listings (51 - 60)

Rana Sinha  
Rana Sinha is a writer on cross-cultural and presentation issues. He was born in India, studied and lived in many places and travelled in over 80 countries, acquiring cross- cultural knowledge and building an extensive network of professionals. He has spent many years developing and deliv...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Michael RAINBOW  
Was born in a Novosibirsk Academgorodok, Russia in 1983 In 15 years has casually faced a phenomenon «outside of a body of travel ». Since then has in detail studied this phenomenon in all planes and directions in practice and the theory. In 2002 has developed technology "Aing" which means use...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Andy Beck  
Born in London 1954, married with 3 children in their 20s. Andy has worked with horses and as a semi-pro musician for over 25 years and is a qualified tertiary lecturer. In 1993 he established the White Horse Equine Ethology Project to study equine social behavior. His first book, inspired by the pr...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Lynn Jackman  
Writing and research are in my blood. They go hand in hand with professional writing. I helped Richard Paul Evans with some of the background in his best seller, The Letter. Mr. Evans agreed to endorse two of my books. One is a hard Science Fiction novel, The Pytheas Expedition. The other is about ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Harry Alesso  
H. Peter Alesso is a research scientist and software architect with twenty years exeprience at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL). As Engineering Group Leader at LLNL he has led a team of computer scientists and engineers in a wide range of innovative applications across a wide range of s...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sherman Bastarache  
Sherman P. Bastarache is a Canadian author currently living in Riverview, New Brunswick. I enjoy the Maritimes for the quiet, slower pace living. Although untrained in langustics, I became interested in the topic of language many years ago now. I started to notice the little things in communi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sharon Sakson  
I am a journalist, writer, and television producer with a special interest in animals, particularly dogs. Master of Fine Arts in Writing degree from the New School for Social Research, 2005. . I was an editor at Dow Jones Newswires, of The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, and other Dow Jone...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jane Weir  
I have been studying opposites and paradoxes since 1975. After putting my husband through college and earning a PHT degree, raising a family, plus various community endeavors, I turned this lifelong scientific research and pursuit into a book titled, "Paradox, The Rejected Cornerstone." From d...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >