writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Popular Science Writers

160 listings (31 - 40)

Andy Pitt  
Andy J J Pitt: Marine & Travel Writer. Professional Freelance Writer: Marine & Travel, 40 years experience based Scotland & Thailand. Available for Technical Marine Work, features on Commercial Ships, Cruise Ships, Work Boats, Super-yachts, Marine Projects, Historic Ships, Joinery & Wood Products...
writers / published 

24 works listed

David Strumfels  
Was born and raised in Levittown, PA, just north of Philadelphia. Developed a strong interest and talent in the natural sciences at an early age, as well as reading, arts, and language. Was told by my 11\'th grade English teacher that I \"wrote beautifully.\" Due to my having Asperger\'s Syndro...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Josh Gellers  
Josh Gellers is a graduate student at the University of California, Irvine and freelance writer. Gellers has been published on a variety of topics ranging from El Nino and American voting behavior to reality dating shows and Jewish culture. His work has been featured in the American Chronicle and it...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Yashendra Prasad  
Based in Mumbai.Published a few books & articles.Also a script-writer & researcher. Occult, Yoga, Indian Culture-Tradition, Spiritulaity, History, Geography, Travels, Environment, General Science etc. Age : 37 yrs Status : Married M. A. ( Gold Medalist) in Geography from Bombay (India) Un...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Russell (RA) Bragg  
Russell A. Bragg was born in North Sydney, Nova Scotia, in 1945 and grew up in Guysborough, Nova Scotia, and in Channel-Port aux Basques, Newfoundland, where his ancestors settled six generations ago. A graduate of Memorial University of Newfoundland, (B.A., B.Ed., and M.A. Linguistics), he has trav...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Y Kwan Loo  
Trained as a Chartered Engineer but moved into Business Management Consultancy in 1989, helping SMEs. My key skills lie in executive Coaching of management and directors (up to MDs, Chairmen's level), generally acting as their sounding board. I have helped organisations in their sales, market...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Udit Chaudhuri  
Since 1979 I have serviced all written communication needs of enterpreneurs to launch products and services. My professional training and experience are largely in business-development, corporate planning and systems engineering. I take special interest in emerging technologies: renewable energy...
writers / published 

15 works listed

PuMa Tse  
The once and former professor, academic dean, and elusive Zen master with an impossibly long vita, now.... Pu (the naturally shaped wood, the ideogram shown) Ma (that is profound) Tse (son or master) if you must have a name. This is a void, stripped away by the wilderness along with nearly everythin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Nancy Marie Brown  
Nancy Marie Brown is the author of five books of nonfiction for general readers: --Song of the Vikings: Snorri and the Making of Norse Myths (Palgrave Macmillan 2012) --The Abacus and the Cross: The Story of the Pope Who Brought the Light of Science to the Dark Ages (Basic Books 2010) ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >