writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Popular Science Writers

160 listings (21 - 30)

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

John Hedtke  
John Hedtke is the award-winning author of 23 books. He has over 20 years in the software business, 19 years writing, and 7 years in technical publications management. John has developed and written documentation and books for many leading software products, and has received 21 regional and intern...
writers / published 

1 works listed

T. M. Hawley  
T. M. Hawley is the author of the forthcoming FANTASIA ON AN OAK TABLE, to be published by Farrar, Straus & Giroux in 2016. The book is an account of the natural and cultural history of oak forests, trees, and wood, riding on the narrative of the author designing and building an Arts and Craft...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Paul Schilperoord  
Current: Since 2004 I have been researching for a new non-fiction book and documentary about a German engineer of Jewish origin who is the true father of the Volkswagen Beetle. He already used the name Volkswagen and created the technical concept in the 1920s, proved his concept by prototype in 1930...
writers / published 

2 works listed

June Austin  
I was born in Surrey, south east England in 1965, where I still live, with my partner, Coran. I always knew that I wanted to write but it was not until my mother died at the end of 1999 that I had the chance to realise this dream. My book began as a thesis for a crystal therapy course that I sta...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andrew Shecktor  
Born in 1956 in Philadelphia, and currently residing in Berwick Pennsylvania in the heart of coal country, Andrew Shecktor has authored a number of short manuscripts and articles of fiction and non-fiction over his 40 year part time writing career. He worked as a technical writer for ECRI, a medical...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Garry Goodmann  
\"BUSINESS-PLAN\" – (ISBN 5-469-00541-0) - is a management book about effective long and short term planning in Russia and the countries of the East Europe. The growing market of these countries allows to receive the income up to 100 % annual profit from the enclosed investments. Russia is poised to...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jeffery Massey  
Jeffery Massey, Sr. is a 49 year-old author who also writes under the pseudonym of “Poor Richard’s Son.” He is a native of Chicago, Illinois and a Viet Nam Era U.S. Air Force veteran. Massey, a graduate of Dayton, Ohio’s Wright State University with a 2000 bachelor of arts degree in English-profes...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lanny Boutin  
Lanny Boutin is a freelance writer with more than 150 articles to her name. She specializes in health and parenting articles for magazines like Canadian Living, Chatelaine, Homemakers, Treehouse Canadian Family, Mocha Sofa, Your Health and Canadian Geographic. She wrote a monthly Edmonton history co...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >