writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Photography Writers

126 listings (81 - 90)

Annette Meredith  
Annette Meredith is a master gardener, photographer and lifelong student of nature who is passionate about environmental issues and conservation. She was born in England but now lives in North Carolina, where she enjoys encouraging, observing and photographing nature as she works to improve sixty ac...
writers / published 

3 works listed

E Thomas Wood  
Co-owner, Beaten Biscuit Press LLC (publisher of Nashville: An American Self-Portrait, 2001); author, Karski: How One Man Tried to Stop the Holocaust (Wiley, 1994); ghost-author of and contributor to other books; journalist (New York Times, Wall Street Journal etc.); former magazine editor and publi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Francine Linssen  
I am a freelance writer based in Singapore with a background in marketing and social housing (MSc). I published my first book in English in September 2010. Most recent projects include a website for a HR company, blogposts on various subjects and columns for the Global Connection Magazine.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nathan Foote  
Enfant terrible. Private school, quasi-military. Harvard. Peace Corps. World wandering. Ranching in the wilderness. And writing all the way- poetry, novels, journals, essays, creative non fiction, play and film scripts.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alison Dubois  
I am a published poet and writer that has had the stirrings of the muses within my soul for a very long time. Sometimes I can be wonderfully prolific, other times, I will stare at the blinking cursor.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bryan Boy  
I want to have a book deal one day. Simply because I'm vulgar and entertaining. http://www.bryanboy.com is my website.
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Stanley Wiater  
Please see my official web site at: www.stanleywiater.com for further information.
writers / published 

12 works listed

Naira R. Matevosyan  
A physician, jurist, musician, mother, who also writes books in various genres.
writers / published 

164 works listed

Amy Hope  
freelance and ghost writer for fiction, poetry and advertising copywriting
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >