writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Photography Writers

126 listings (61 - 70)

John Armor  
Yale, Maryland Law, grad work at American Univ. Seven books published to date. Three most successful were: Introduction to "Secret Proceedings and Debates of the Convention to Form the US Constitution," Robert Yates, facsimile reprint, Linn-Henley Research Library, Birmingham, 1986. "Manza...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Candy Tothill  
South African writer and published poet, Candy Tothill was born in Johannesburg in March 1973. She is the author of two collections of thought, Death in Words and Life in Print. Her debut novel, a work of creative non-fiction simply entitled "Candy" is scheduled for publication in September 2007. He...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Eric Van Renterghem  
I am a History teacher at Findlay High School. Adjunct history teacher at University of Findlay. I have been writing for years. (As usual, for pleasure.) I also enjoy doing research on historical homes and buildings. I have also worked with the National Trust for Historical Preservati...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Craig Fenton  
Craig Fenton is a former radio disc-jockey and an archivist of Jefferson Airplane music for the past three decades. The research is both meticulous and fascinating. Craig is an expert in 1960's and 1970's rock and roll. Having been afforded the opportunity to interview various musicians and athle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anna Marie Fritz  
I graduated from the Newspaper Institute of America some years back, and am presently a small-press publisher and author. I belong to The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators, Outdoor Writers, Authors Den, ArtWanted.com, Wet Canvas, and poetry groups. My Children's book entitle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

International Bleu  
I am a published writer with the following writing credits: Author: (three articles purchased by Associated Content; http://www.associatedcontent.com/internationalbleu): 1) "THE GREATEST PUPPETEER: WILLIE LYNCH AND HIS LETTERS" 2) "WHY ARE THERE MORE PRISON IN ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >