writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Photography Writers

126 listings (51 - 60)

David Domine  
David Dominé lives in Louisville, Kentucky, where he teaches foreign languages and translation at Bellarmine University. In addition to an MFA in Writing from Spalding University, he has an MA in Spanish Literature from the University of Louisville and an MA in German Literature from the University...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Jennifer Geacone-Cruz  
Jennifer Geacone-Cruz relocated from the New York City area to Tokyo, Japan in 2002. She has been the International Text Supervisor and a contributor for Harper's Bazaar Magazine's Japanese-language edition since 2003. Her fashion editorial work can also be seen in Glitter, Nozze White, and ot...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sandra Friend  
From clambering up the jagged lip of the world's largest dormant volcano to riding the rails across the deserts of northern India, Sandra Friend immerses herself in her work. Author of nearly twenty books, Sandra is Florida's top hiking expert, with five hiking books to her credit (with Countryman P...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Joe Worthington  
My name is Joe Worthington and I have worked as a travel writer for over 5 years, having worked with the likes of Tourism Malaysia, UNESCO and Inspired by Iceland amongst many others. I am a staff writer for easyJet's Traveller magazine covering the Moroccan city of Tangier. I regularly travel, b...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Simon Kitchin  
Simon Kitchin is an award-winning landscape photographer based in North Wales, UK. His approach to landscape photography is "getting it right in-camera" which relies on capturing the best possible natural light, so early mornings and late evenings are frequently spent "chasing the light". Autumn and...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alexandru Ciobanu  
Alexandru Ciobanu writes travel photography and children books. He is the author of "ROME a photographic tour", a visual tribute to the city of Rome, and "Learn the numbers and counting with cute farm animals" a children book designed to teach the little ones the numbers and improve their counting s...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Suzanne Blanchard  
A former editor and columnist for phillyBurbs.com, Suzanne has been working on the Web since 1993, developing the first sites for several commercial and non-profit organizations and consulting on government and non-profit Web presences. Over the past ten years, she has driven the development of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert Stamper  
ROBERT H. STAMPER is a veteran business owner of over twenty years and also former award winning marketing director for a high end consumer products company. He has been a featured speaker at marketing conventions and conferences across the country, speaking on marketing topics from marketing s...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Matt LaCroix  
I am a serious outdoors hiker who loves to challenge myself and hike into very remote places. I have a knack for adventure and have had incredible things happen to me, from getting almost killed by a rutting moose, or lost above tree line in the snow. I have written detailed stories about the advent...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >