writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Photography Writers

126 listings (31 - 40)

Larry Bourgeois  
Nothing too exciting here but I have had a few articles published in the past, in outdoorsy slanted magazines. The stories included photos so the pay AND the recognition were big ego boosters. I sold my first piece after receiving two pink (rejection) slips, which were actually fairly nice \"no ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kelli Klymenko  
Kelli Klymenko is currently the Marketing and Events coordinator and a faculty member at Sedona Arts Center. He made his first major debut as a visionary photographer in 2003 at a private gallery showing known as \"The Nemesis Collective\" in Manhattan, New York. This spawned the completion of four ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Rob Goss  
I’m a multi-award-winning British writer based in Tokyo, focusing on books and features on Japan, travel writing, and creative writing that ranges from short fiction to short-form poetry. To date, I’m the author of four books on Japan with Tuttle Publishing, including the NATJA Gold Awa...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lorren Repton  
An international travel writer/photographer, Lorren Repton is a resident of Southern California's Big Bear Valley and is editor of many online-zines. She was editor of Big Bear Magazine from 1996 to 2006. In 2005, she took on the project of revamping a Trade Publication -- Drinking...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Andy Pitt  
Andy J J Pitt: Marine & Travel Writer. Professional Freelance Writer: Marine & Travel, 40 years experience based Scotland & Thailand. Available for Technical Marine Work, features on Commercial Ships, Cruise Ships, Work Boats, Super-yachts, Marine Projects, Historic Ships, Joinery & Wood Products...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Philip Vaughn  
Four published books to date: two racing and two baseball. Three more in pre-production. AMERICAN GLADIATOR: The Hard Life And Short Times Of Pete Browning (baseball biography). First book ever done on this fabled hitter AMERICAN DIAMONDS: unusual, one-of-a-kind baseball anthology...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Melanie Votaw  
I am a full-time freelance writer and editor in New York and the author of ten commercially published non-fiction books on a variety of subjects that are currently (or soon to be) sold in bookstores worldwide. Six of these books are under my name as author, and the others are ghostwritten titles. Ad...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Tom Vater  
Tom Vater is a writer mostly working in South Asia. Tom Vater's first publication (barring a virtually forgotten past as editor of student magazines and part-time music critic for a German daily) was a full page spread on Nepali folk music in Nepal's biggest English language paper in 1997. Since...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >