writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Photography Writers

126 listings (21 - 30)

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Gunild Pak  
Gunild Pak is a writer, editor, art director, graphic designer and dance critic. Her articles and reviews have been published by several publications including Dance Magazine (NYC, US), European Dance News (NYC, US), Dance Europe (UK), Ballet Tanz (Germany), Dance For You (Germany), Terpsichor...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Reena Abraham  
Reena Abraham - Author, Feature-writer and Editor, based in the Middle East. Runs a writing service called "Unlimited Words", offering professional services to create the written word. Wide experience of life in different parts of Asia, having lived and travelled in various countries across the glob...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cinsearae Santiago  
A Mt. Airy, Philadelphia native, Cinsearae started writing as early as age 8. Her talents include poetry, drawing and interests in theater. She attended Community College of Philadelphia to take up classes in Creative Writing and Acting. In 2000, she participated in the "Philly Fringe Festival" with...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Lisa Loucks-Christenson  
Lisa Loucks Christenson is a national award-winning author and photographer, the publisher of Loucks-Christenson Publishing, LLC, and Mystery Lovers Corner (tm), and the host of Lisa’s Walk the Talk Show, a daily, internationally syndicated radio show. She conducts weekly interviews with celeb...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Debra Di Blasi  
Debra Di Blasi (website: www.debradiblasi.com) won the 2003 James C. McCormick Fellowship in Fiction from the Christopher Isherwood Foundation, a 1991 Eyster Prize in Fiction, and was a finalist in the Heekin Foundation’s Novel-in-Progress. Her story, "Sparrows," was nominated for a 2004 Pushcart Pr...
writers / published 

52 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Gail L Jenner  
Award-winning author Gail L. Fiorini-Jenner is the wife of fourth generation rancher/farmer, Doug Jenner. They have three children and live on the original homestead on the family ranch in the northern California mountains. Gail is also a teacher, having taught grades 7-12, history and English...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Michelle Gilders  
I have been writing professionally since the early 1990s and have written several non-fiction books and contributed to several anthologies on environmental subjects. My main interests are environmental subjects and the human impact on the environment. I am the author of Reflections of a Whale-Wa...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >