writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Photography Writers

126 listings (11 - 20)

Ron Price  
EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1943-2015 2010-2015-Retired and on a pension in George Town, Tasmania 1999-2009-Writer & Author, Poet & Publisher, Editor & Researcher. Retired Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia 200...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lisa Beth Darling  
As of this writing, I am 48 years-old and have been married to my wonderful husband, Roy for the last 28 years! We live in my hometown of New London, CT where we have raised two daughters to adulthood. I love living in New England and can hardly imagine myself being happy anywhere else. I'm ofte...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Nana s. Achampong  
Journalist Nana S. Achampong, a graduate of the Ghana Institute of Journalism, is also known in different obscure corners of the world as a filmmaker, a fine artist, a music producer, a writer and a radio/television producer/director. It is obvious though after combing through the general body of hi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Lon DuQuette  
Born 1948 in Long Beach California, and raised in Columbus Nebraska -- 1960s radical Peace activist and Epic Records song-writer and recording artist turned author, Holy-Man, Humorist Wizard. Known internationally as the best-selling author of books on magick and the occult, Lon Milo DuQuette is ...
writers / published 

56 works listed

Rajendra Gour  
Rajendra Gour is Freelance Writer. Writes personal history / biography of people and organisations, as well as fiction / non-fiction stories. He obtained his Masters in Mass Communications from Leicester University, UK and graduated from the Film & Television Institute, Poona, India. Rajendra sta...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Margaret A Harrell  
Most recently, Margaret A. Harrell has authored the "Keep This Quiet!" memoir series, beginning with "Keep This Quiet! My Relationship with Hunter S. Thompson, Milton Klonsky, and Jan Mensaert." The sequels are "Keep THIS Quiet! Too: More Adventures with Hunter S. Thompson, Milton Klonsky, Jan Mens...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Ira Wolfman  
I am an editor, author, and information architect working with media companies and nonprofit organizations. Much of my work has involved creating educational and child-development media for families, teachers, and students. I\'ve written books for adults and for children. My books include \"J...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >