writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Philosophy Writers

449 listings (71 - 80)

Mary Ellen Popkin  
Mary Ellen Popkin is the published author of "Anxiety Disorder Workbook" an EPPIE finalist. Article title "Babies Don't Read The Manuals" http://www.useless- knowledge.com/articles/apr/may163.html Author Anxiety Disorder Workbook. BA Marymount College, Tarrytown, NY. SAHM with 2 childre...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jim Bessey  
The loves of my life are my wife, two teenage sons, and our all-grown-up step-daughter. I spend my busy workdays building and remodeling, mostly kitchens and bathrooms. Weekends are devoted to camping and golf in the summer, and to football and computer games in the cold months. Alone, I love to put...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

E. Dian Moore  
"I am a Christian woman who loves God, my husband, my children, family and friends. I also happen to love to read and write. I began writing in high school, many eons ago, where I fell in love with the creative process and lived for writing assignments, much to the dismay of my classmates. A...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michael Tessitore  
WORK HISTORY 2000-Present Ultimate Hunter Inc. / Graphic Designer *Create logos, Signs (vinyl & carved), Gold Leaf, Banners, Menus, Tee-Shirts, etc. *Develop Ad Campaigns and Marketing Strategies for High-End clients *Manufacturer of OAKSKINS tm & GATORSKINS tm Camo Clothing for the Outd...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Manuel Pérez-Petit  
(Sevilla, España, 1967) Teléfono: +34 607 502 459. Correo electrónico: macpoet@terra.es. Weblog: http://manologos.blogspot.com Licenciado en Ciencias de la Información. Editor, poeta, escritor y periodista free-lance. Da servicios periodísticos, redaccionales y de asesoría a diversas entidad...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sonya Ki Tomlinson  
Namaste ~ I bow to the Light within you. I love painting and writing poetry. My work is a visual and poetic diary of my spiritual journey. From the highest peaks in the Himalayas to many of the sacred ashrams in holy India I have been blessed with the opportunity to journey through that divine land ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gill Harley  
I am the author of Lord of the Dance, and I'm not one of life's great joiners. But I've joined WritersNet in order to warn all authors that self publish about Diggory Press. Basically, if you go with them, they will take your money and then you'll never hear from them again, despite emailing and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

ToneyS Wong  
The earth needs saving from human beings’ destructions and plunders, it is not a fantasy, it is fact. A murderer is hanged on scientific & forensic evidence, not on faith belief. before you ask God for blessing, ask yourself if you have exerted enough self-efforts to achieve what you wanted to achie...
writers / published 

8 works listed

David Howard  
David Howard is a journalist, translator, educator and pacifist political activist. His articles have frequently appeared in national magazines and newspapers, including Hemispheres, Hope, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Ventura County Star. He was Senior Writer for Topia, a national...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >