writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Philosophy Writers

449 listings (61 - 70)

Royston Fernandes  
Royston Fernandes is an ardent nature lover and environmental activist. His entry into this field was in the year 2007, at a young age of 17 when he wrote his first book ‘Shall we save the Earth?’ Since then he has organized and participated in numerous campaigns to educate the people and has ta...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stacey T Pollock  
Having spent 10 years personally studying subjects relating to life and development, Stacey is now ready to present to the world her own personal perception of creation and the reason why it exists. She has spent many years researching topics surrounding the organisation of the material world and c...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peter Borys, Jr.  
Peter N. Borys, Jr. is an author and communicator of transforming to a heart-based consciousness. He is developing a new vision for living from a transcendent consciousness in the everyday life of relationships, intention, creativity, and work in the world. Peter writes about mystical transformati...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Peter Shafton  
Born in India in 1941 of European parentage, I am the eldest of 11 children. Right from my very early childhood, the night sky was always 'home' to me. I loved the starry sky so much that while only 6 years old, I pinched my grandmother's bi-focals, and built my first crude telescope. When asked ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mohan Chandran  
I am an independent Business Writer, Content developer, and Business Researcher, based in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, offering Content development and Business Research services through “CPG Knowledge Solutions.”(TM) The suite of content solutions offered includes the following: Busin...
writers / published 

31 works listed

Jodee Bock  
Jodee Bock is a certified Life Purpose and Career Coach who supports individuals and teams in succeeding in whatever they are committed to accomplishing. She has spent more than 15 years in many facets of Corporate America from communications to public relations to training and development to manage...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Randall M Mooney  
Randall M. Mooney is the co-founder and President of The DeRanz Companies, Inc. and an ordained minister. Mr. Mooney began writing in the seventh grade and is also a skilled musician and songwriter. He toured with a contemporary Christian band in the 1970's and 1980's - has written over three hundre...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Keene Tiedemann  
Keene Fulton Tiedemann was born in Knoxville, Tennessee. The son of a NASA geologist, he moved extensively throughout the United States during his childhood. Academic credits include an Associate of Science in Aviation Instruments and Electronics Technology, Bachelor of Science (cum laude) in Electr...
writers / published 

2 works listed

J. LaBarge Bryan  
Professional Profile: Twenty-eight (28) total years combined civilian and military tenure as a strategic and tactical intelligence analyst serving at Department of the Army, Department of Defense, Joint, International, and multinational levels worldwide. Nineteen years, seven months, and fourt...
writers / published 

72 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >