writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Philosophy Writers

449 listings (41 - 50)

Gregory (Grigorios) Zorzos  
Gregory Zorzos, a native Hellene, was born in Kallithea, Athens in Greece (Hellas) at 1958. Author and his research work have been distinguished by a lot of official organizations, and Ministries, in Greece and all over the world. The author has wrote more than 800 books, 300 board games and 200 ...
writers / published 

54 works listed

Alex Domokos  
News! News! News! My co-authored suspense book entitled Body Traffic was short-listed for the Margaret Laurence Book Award! Body Traffic is the print version of our e-book entitled Masquerade. Please read my Bio, below. Alex Warmest Greetings: I was born in Szabadka, Yugoslav in 19...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Nana s. Achampong  
Journalist Nana S. Achampong, a graduate of the Ghana Institute of Journalism, is also known in different obscure corners of the world as a filmmaker, a fine artist, a music producer, a writer and a radio/television producer/director. It is obvious though after combing through the general body of hi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Phil Cousineau  
Phil Cousineau is a writer, teacher, storyteller, editor, independent scholar, documentary filmmaker, photographer, and travel leader. The author of 17 books and the writer of more than 12 films, Cousineau is passionate about the art, literature, and history of culture. He lectures frequently ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Ajit Harisinghani  
Born in Thane, Mumbai in 1950. Travelled to the US for post graduate studies. Then went around the world on a shoe-string. Based in Pune. My new book ONE LIFE TO RIDE has been published in June 2008 and is going into reprint in August 2008. Bibliophile South Asia. Paperback. pp 224, Rs.195/- ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lon DuQuette  
Born 1948 in Long Beach California, and raised in Columbus Nebraska -- 1960s radical Peace activist and Epic Records song-writer and recording artist turned author, Holy-Man, Humorist Wizard. Known internationally as the best-selling author of books on magick and the occult, Lon Milo DuQuette is ...
writers / published 

56 works listed

Jeff Heisler  
About Jeff I've always been a writer. My mother pulled a keepsake out of her collection to show me. It was a bundle of lined papers bound with twine. Across the front was written "Jeff's First Book, Aged 4." On the inside there was a bunch of cryptic scribbling in crayon. I'm not su...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Theo Radic  
I was born in San Bernardino, 60 miles east of Los Angeles, in 1949 and grew up in southern California. Much of what I write has to do with California, an attempt to correct the universal misunderstanding about my birthplace, even by people who themselves grew up there. Most people in Los Angeles c...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >