writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Philosophy Writers

450 listings (201 - 210)

Candy Tothill  
South African writer and published poet, Candy Tothill was born in Johannesburg in March 1973. She is the author of two collections of thought, Death in Words and Life in Print. Her debut novel, a work of creative non-fiction simply entitled "Candy" is scheduled for publication in September 2007. He...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Matt Crowe  
My name is Matthew Crowe. I am an entrepreneur and I build companies. I started my first company at a very, very young age and continue to create companies today. By the time I was out of high school I had already sold my first business for a tidy sum, and after doing much research on a man I cam...
writers / published 

1 works listed

ElizaBeth Benson-Udom  
i, elizaBeth Benson-Udom am an award winning poet, writer, blogger, photographer, visual artist, suburban arts actiivst, creative community builder who starts stuff (artescape studios, the san ramon artswalk & festival, the saturday afternoon live open mic series, the san ramon community theatre, an...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Stephen Kaufman  
Mr. Kaufman is the celebrated author of Sword in the Boardroom, Self-Revealization Acceptance, The Shogun Scrolls, The Living Tao, The Hanshi of Central Park (Hanshi Warrior Press) Musashi's Book of Five Rings, Sun Tzuís Art of War, (Tuttle) and Zen and the Art of Stickfighting (NTC/Contemporary). H...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Andy Beck  
Born in London 1954, married with 3 children in their 20s. Andy has worked with horses and as a semi-pro musician for over 25 years and is a qualified tertiary lecturer. In 1993 he established the White Horse Equine Ethology Project to study equine social behavior. His first book, inspired by the pr...
writers / published 

14 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brent Potter  
Dr. Brent Potter is a psychotherapist with 20 years of direct clinical service. He is the Director for the Society for Laingian Studies and the R.D. Laing Institute. He teaches doctoral level courses at the Pacifica Graduate Institute. Brent is the author of numerous articles whose topics include: i...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Louis Mello  
A native New Yorker, Louis Mello has lived in the U.S. as well as in Brazil and Tanzania. He has written and published articles on economics, finance and risk management. For the past 5 years, Louis has dedicated himself to freelance writing and technical consulting for major financial firms both ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >