writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Philosophy Writers

450 listings (21 - 30)

Mikki L. Padilla  
A cool, free thinking, energy flowing girl lucky enough to have maintained a career in the entertainment industry as an actress for as long as I have… among other many jobs it took to pay the bills. I’ve had the opportunity to teach myself screenplay and sitcom writing, the necessities tha...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Niramisa Weiss  
Everything changed for me around the turn of the century when it became impossible to continue living the intolerable existence I had been up to then. I was dealt a personal share of tragedy this lifetime rather more intense than most people experience; dark shadows buried deep in the subconscious b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gini Graham Scott  
GINI GRAHAM SCOTT, Ph.D., J.D., is a nationally known writer, organizational/business consultant, sociologist, speaker, and seminar/workshop leader, specializing in organizational behavior, conflict resolution, creativity, social issues, and criminal justice. She is founder and director of Changemak...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Paul JJ Payack  
Paul JJ Payack's most recent book is A Million Words and Counting: How Global English is Re-writing the World (2009). Payack has also authored hundreds of what The Paris Review called prose poems, The Kansas City Star, polyphonic prose, and Contemporary Authors, metafiction. Payack...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Faun Pischerke  
Faun Pischerke (AKA George Primov) was born, grew up, attained his education (Masters of Science in Applied Physics) and spent most of his formative years in Bulgaria. This is a country of about 8.5 million people in the Southeast corner of Europe that borders former Yugoslavia to the West, Romania ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Antonella Gambotto  
JOURNALISM - Rock critic: New Musical Express, Sounds, RAM, Zig Zag - Literary critic: Sydney Morning Herald, 1991 1997 - Literary critic: Australian, 1997 - 2002 - Literary critic: HQ, 2002 - 2003 - Senior Feature Writer: Elle, Mode, Harpers Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Independent on Sunday...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Len McDougall  
Biography of Len McDougall, Outdoor Writer Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with more than 30 years’ experience in the north woods. A full-time outdoor writer and author of the books, Practical Outdoor Survival, Made for the Outdoors, The Complete Tracker, The Outdoor...
writers / published 

9 works listed

John Dee Jeffries  
What do you do when you've messed up - I mean really messed up? We've all made our share of mistakes. We've fumbled the ball. We've blown it. We've wasted opportunities. Stumbled. Fallen. Failed. But, what do you do when your patience with your life is worn out - because of failure? What do you do w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Seamus Phan  
SEAMUS PHAN, PhD Seamus, based in Singapore, is a thought leader on the Internet, digital media, e- learning, knowledge management, business process re-engineering, marketing, and holistic health. He is a frequent keynote speaker, motivational speaker, workshop and meeting facilitator, commi...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >