writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Philosophy Writers

450 listings (141 - 150)

Uche Nwakudu  
Uche Nwakudu grew up in Nigeria where he studied English at the University of Port Harcourt. He worked as a newspaper journalist in the early 1990s and later as a public relations consultant, magazine editor and publisher. He showed a passion for writing at an early age and has devoted much of his w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

DC Musgrove  
My writing career evolved unexpectedly from a 30 year quest to understand the nature and source of life. I wanted to know why the source of life was such a hard question for scientists. It has remained the ultimate riddle now for over 12,000 years of civilization. I didn't know when I began this...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paul Andrew Anderson  
(ISBN # 1403364346 & 54) A mentor told me there were three kinds of people on Earth: Those who make things happen, those who watch as things happen, and those who wonder what has happened! I decided to quit thinking about publishing and just do it! I lost my mentor, but not his passion for writing (...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Richard Geldard  
Richard Geldard is a full-time writer and publisher living in New York City and the Hudson Valley. He is married to the artist and writer Astrid Fitzgerald. Before turning to writing he was an educator, teaching English and philosophy at both the secondary, undergraduate and graduate levels. Prio...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Tim Bryce  
Mr. Bryce is a writer and management consultant who writes commentaries about the times we live in and management concepts. His writings are well known on the Internet and are humorous, educational, and at times controversial. You won't always agree with him, but Tim will definitely get you thinkin...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Eugene  
Hi, my name is Dave and I'm an alcoholic. I wasn't always an alcoholic. I'm not even sure when I became an alcoholic. I didn't even have a full understanding of what an alcoholic was until I was in my late twenties. I was always under the impression an alcoholic was a homeless person who slept on pa...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Swati Chopra  
Swati Chopra is a writer based in New Delhi, India. In her work, she focuses on exploring wisdom traditions, spirituality, philosophy and mysticism from around the world to try and come up with ways in which we can lead meaningful lives. Swati\'s new book, published by HarperCollins in April 201...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Barbara Smith  
Barbara Smith married her high school sweetheart in 1980 and is the home schooling mother of 14. She has faced tragedy, yet she has a smile that would light your path on the darkest of nights. Instead of hiding her mistakes and hurts, she freely shares them, knowing that hearing her story will help...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michaelson Williams  
Michaelson Williams, an entrepreneur, author, and critical thinker, applies a unique philosophy and psychology when thinking about success. Having been the CEO of multiple companies, involved in martial arts since the age of 4 ½ years old, a health and fitness consultant, and an avid student of yea...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >