writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Philosophy Writers

450 listings (131 - 140)

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Rubina Nazlee  
روبینہ نازلی Rubina Nazlee has introduced a new science(unified science) RUBINA NAZLEE IS A BOOK AUTHOR URDU BOOK-ILM-UL-INSANعلم الانسان BY RUBINA NAZLEE this book is...
writers / published 

1 works listed

T. M. Moore  
T. M. Moore is an avid reader and writer of science fantasy adventure and a fan of films and television in those genres. Moore has a degree from Los Angeles Valley College and writes from a practical, secular point of view, with the slant toward keeping the reader engaged with visual action, scienti...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Y Kwan Loo  
Trained as a Chartered Engineer but moved into Business Management Consultancy in 1989, helping SMEs. My key skills lie in executive Coaching of management and directors (up to MDs, Chairmen's level), generally acting as their sounding board. I have helped organisations in their sales, market...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Heather Eaton  
Born in San Francisco, California in 1964 she lived her first few years in Berkeley and Palo Alto. Her family then moved to Terra Haute, Indiana and Cincinnati, Ohio before joining the Peace Corps and moving to Valdivia in Southern Chile. In 1976 she moved back to Berkeley for a year before ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Spring Wolf  
Author & Teacher Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. Springwolf is an author and deeply respected teacher of Pagan Metaphysics, Spiritual Enlightenment and personal development. For over twenty-five years, she has been committed to making esoteric material comprehensible and practical for everyone. She has w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carol Lynn Pasewark  
I'm a newly published author looking for strong connections and information on how to get my work out there and read. I began writing my first book on women's empowerment last winter and published this past summer. Its called "I Am the Gift~~Everyday Inspirations that Empower" I believe a big shi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mukoma Wa Ngugi  
A Political Columnist for the BBC Focus on Africa Magazine, Mukoma Wa Ngugi is the author of Hurling Words at Consciousness (poems, AWP 2006), and Conversing with Africa: Politics of Change (KPH, 2003). His essays and columns have appeared in the Guardian, International Herald Tribune, Progressiv...
writers / published 

2 works listed

PuMa Tse  
The once and former professor, academic dean, and elusive Zen master with an impossibly long vita, now.... Pu (the naturally shaped wood, the ideogram shown) Ma (that is profound) Tse (son or master) if you must have a name. This is a void, stripped away by the wilderness along with nearly everythin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >