writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Philosophy Writers

447 listings (111 - 120)

Andy Pitt  
Andy J J Pitt: Marine & Travel Writer. Professional Freelance Writer: Marine & Travel, 40 years experience based Scotland & Thailand. Available for Technical Marine Work, features on Commercial Ships, Cruise Ships, Work Boats, Super-yachts, Marine Projects, Historic Ships, Joinery & Wood Products...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Phanuel Muverengwi  
“Reading maketh a full man; conference a ready man; and writing an exact man.” - (Sir Francis Bacon). Phanuel Muverengwi was born in 1968 in Chimowa Village, Chikomba District, Zimbabwe. He attended Chimowa Primary School in his home village, Dudzai Primary School in Chitungwiza, Ch...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sabas Whittaker  
Who is Sabas Whittaker? He is a former merchant marine turned author, composer, recording artist, producer, lyricist, poet, painter, and bilingual stage and screen playwright. He is also an independent researcher and lecturer... a 20-year veteran mental health worker, formerly with the State ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Charlton Hall  
I have a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Converse College and a Bachelor of Science in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina Upstate. I also did a two-year postgraduate fellowship in Mindfulness, Ecopsychology and the Family System through Westgate Trainin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

JZ Murdock  
I have written two books, various short stories and audiobooks and I appear in various horror anthologies. I worked for two years with Scorpio Pictures in the late 90s as a House Writer. B.A. in Psychology with minor in screenwriting. I used to be a Sr. Technical Writer with various compani...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Tim Kellis  
Renowned Wall Street analyst Tim Kellis takes on what could be considered societys biggest problem today, divorce. The journey that led to him tackling such a significant issue was both personal and professional. After a successful career that eventually landed him on Wall Street Tim met what he th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Fakeer Ishavardas  
Fakeer Ishavardas, after initial schooling at an exclusive boarding public school, ventured into many a youthful adventure; but did not fail to complete his higher education; which, includes an M.B.A, a Th.D (Theology and Divinity), and a PhD (Religious Studies and Metaphysics). However, af...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Floyd Miley  
Overcoming life's adversities is an acquired skill that Floyd D.A. Miley, III has mastered. As a youth, he escaped becoming a victim of generational curses to earn a football scholarship to the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. In college, he rose above life's and self-imposed challenges to ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >