writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Philosophy Writers

449 listings (101 - 110)

Rand Burkey  
Rand Burkey was raised in a farming community outside a sleepy little town in Northeast Ohio. Rand grew up during a time that found America in the throws of tremendous change and social upheaval bringing people to question their allegiances, values, and beliefs. Growing up in a typical Midwe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Kane Lesser  
Ms. Lesser grew up with dreams of becoming a world-renown fashion designer. Though that desire never came to fruition, in her youth she modelled for local clothing stores and malls, and has grown an impressive fashion collection that includes over 400 pairs of shoes. She graduated with a ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Roger Thunderhands Gilbert  
"Wakiya" (Thunder) I am a Tribal, Musician, Writer, Artist. I try to walk the path and have studied the tradition of the "Wisdom keepers" like Lame Deer, Fools Crow, Black Elk, and Rolling Thunder from the tribes of this region, and Lao Tzu, Budha, Bohidharma, Yeshua, and other enlightened ones fro...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kim Hughes  
Kim Hughes has been writing since she was a very young child. With the inspirational influence of human emotion combined with her business expertise, Hughes has the innate ability to delve into every project with the creativity of an artist and the business mind of a CEO. Hughes’ writing ca...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Rod L Griffin  
An author, actor, screenwriter, and playwright. He is one of the youngest authors in history to ever publish three books in one year within three separate genres. Rarely, in such a diverse spectrum has anyone created so much. This young man has been creating in life from an early age. At twelve ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Chloe Joquel  
Founder of the PeaceClinic, Oceanside, California. Author of Oceans of Peace. Editor of The PeaceClinic, published by the PeaceClinic, a program of VillagerNet International. EDITORAL: editor and contributing author for Grolier, Inc. publications (Science Year Books, Encyclopedia Intern...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anthony Ravenscroft  
(note: I AM NOT AN AGENT, but I can't get the darn software to stop making me one!!) I've been trying my hand at fiction since about 1981. I quickly discovered that skills which make me a darn-good writer make me a fantastic editor -- & it's easier to get paid for the latter than the former. S...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Euphrosene Labon  
Sussex-born and now based, Euphrosene Labon is the author of Profit From Unlimited Thinking, as well as a series of compact yet comprehensive pocket guides, designed to make life and learning easier. Titles in the series include A Little Book of Big Sales Tips, A Little Book of Self- Coachin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >