writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Nature and Environment Writers

325 listings (71 - 80)

Melanie Votaw  
I am a full-time freelance writer and editor in New York and the author of ten commercially published non-fiction books on a variety of subjects that are currently (or soon to be) sold in bookstores worldwide. Six of these books are under my name as author, and the others are ghostwritten titles. Ad...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Ron McMillan  
Author of three books, with more on the way. The latest, Bangkok Cowboy, is a crime thriller set in Thailand that introduces two new central characters - Mason & Dixie, private eyes working the murky underworld of one of the most fascinating capitals in the world. The sequel to Bangkok Cowboy is...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tom Dirsa  
Author Tom Dirsa grew up on the tip of Cape Cod in Massachusetts. He graduated from Colorado State University with a Bachelor in Social Science. Then moved to Alberta, Canada for two years, which became a lifetime. After a successful career as a teacher, basketball coach, and a school administrat...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Wendy Knight  
Wendy Knight is a respected freelance writer and seasoned communications consultant based in Vermont. She writes for a range of publications including Climbing, Mountain Gazette, The New York Times, Vermont Life and The Washington Post. Her third book, Making Connections: Mother-Daughter Adventure T...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Eva June Narber  
My areas of speciality include social and religious structure systems; metaphysical topics and belief structures of sub-populations; international issues; and sustainable development implementation at the community level. After years of starting a writing assignment and returning it to the back...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Rajat Chaudhuri  
Rajat Chaudhuri is the author of two works of English fiction -- Hotel Calcutta and Amber Dusk. He has also written `Calculus' a book of stories in Bengali. He is the Charles Wallace Creative Writing Fellow (2014) at the University of Chichester, United Kingdom and a Korean Arts Council Fellow...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Andrea Campbell  
Andrea Campbell lives in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas, a community nestled in the Ouachita Mountains, part of the national park system and boyhood home to former President Clinton. She is the author of eight books on a variety of topics--no one will ever accuse her of being a "one-note Charlie." ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kimberly & Jerry Peterson  
Writing is my passion...the days I do not take the time to write are the days when I do not feel complete. Now put this passion together with our love for travel, photography and NASCAR then you have our dream life. We are full time RVers, which for those of you that are unfamiliar with this t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >