writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Nature and Environment Writers

325 listings (51 - 60)

John Sammon  
John Sammon is a writer whose experience includes newspaper reporting, magazine writing, personality profiles, interviews, celebrity interviews (Clint Eastwood), historical pieces, investigative and crime. He was selected “Most Valuable Reporter” for California’s oldest continually opera...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Karyn Follis Cheatham  
Karyn Follis Cheatham has been a research analyst, math and history tutor, sports' magazine editor, political media coordinator, print model, university adviser for Native American recruitment, rodeo phtographer, and choir director. But she is first and always a writer. Pleased (and relieved) ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Gail L Jenner  
Award-winning author Gail L. Fiorini-Jenner is the wife of fourth generation rancher/farmer, Doug Jenner. They have three children and live on the original homestead on the family ranch in the northern California mountains. Gail is also a teacher, having taught grades 7-12, history and English...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut  
ABOUT THE AUTHOR Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut has been writing and publishing for some three decades now but trying to figure out the meaning to lifes deepest questions for even far longer than that. With several years background and experience in education, business and real-life circumstances ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Sarah Boysen  
Primatologist Dr. Sarah Boysen has studied chimpanzee cognition and behavior for 35 years, including establishing a primate cognition project during which she raised a ragtag group of chimpanzees with love and laughter for 23 years. Her cognition research project, established at The Ohio State Univ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michelle Gilders  
I have been writing professionally since the early 1990s and have written several non-fiction books and contributed to several anthologies on environmental subjects. My main interests are environmental subjects and the human impact on the environment. I am the author of Reflections of a Whale-Wa...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Anna Costello  
I\'m writing a Self-Help book for losers, for zebras like me, people who don\'t run with the pack of horses. For whatever reasons. We zebras are as varied as those horses we resemble close enough to fool everyone, even ourselves, into thinking if we just do like THEY do, we\'ll be as fine as they ar...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marian McCain  
I am the author of "Transformation through Menopause" (NY Bergin & Garvey, 1991) and my second book "Elderwoman" will be published in the Spring of 2002 by Findhorn Press. It is about a whole new way of approaching old age. My work has appeared in a range of magazines, including Troika and Crone ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Marguerite Elsbeth  
Marguerite is a practical occultist and spiritual healer, proficient in the ancient arts of astrology, tarot, applied metaphysics, alternative healing, and spiritual psychology. She has enjoyed an active consultation practice since 1973. She was a member of Builders of the Adytum, Ltd. (B.O.T.A.)...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >