writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Nature and Environment Writers

326 listings (221 - 230)

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sherrill Anne Layton  
Just published a memoir... I have some poetry published, working on a novel and a series of planetary interviews. Mainly, I'm in Israel for the last 20 years, and I want to go home to Canada. I've started to whine about it. I garden. I worry. Trees are my best mates :)
writers / published 

1 works listed

Martin Williams  
I've written - and taken photos - for several magazines, including BBC Wildife, International Wildlife, Reader's Digest; also written/photographed four books on the wild side of Hong Kong, plus website Hong Kong Outdoors, at http://www.hkoutdoors.com .
writers / published 

1 works listed

Martin Hastings  
Market intelligence based research and detailed commentary. Previous written offerings created for a largely professional audience active in the oil industry. Not averse to publishing satirical observations of both corporate and political ditherings.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cold Coffee Cafe  
Theodocia McLean is the Owner of Cold Coffee Press. She is a multi-book, multi-genre author who works hard to promote other authors as a way of giving back. Showcase and Sell your Books for Free at our online Café. http://coldcoffeecafe.com/
writers / published 

128 works listed

Nathan Foote  
Enfant terrible. Private school, quasi-military. Harvard. Peace Corps. World wandering. Ranching in the wilderness. And writing all the way- poetry, novels, journals, essays, creative non fiction, play and film scripts.
writers / published 

1 works listed

David  Grouchy  
Author of: Humor, Heroism and Humanity in Public Works. Contributor to: St. Tammany the First 200 Years Numerous magazine and newspaper articles on safety, humor, history, travel and the human condition.
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

LAfrique LAfrique  
I am Self-Taught Electronic Engineering Technologist, Amateur Scientist, Naturalist and a born Thinker born to Joseph Mukwange, Nchugong Pauline Mukwange and Tchewam Julie Mukwange.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Prince Sidhartha  
In the early eighties I became interested in metaphysics and later joined the school of metaphysics . I later became a lecturer on such subjects as meditation and dreams
writers / published 

13 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...   Next >