writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Nature and Environment Writers

325 listings (221 - 230)

Sherrill Anne Layton  
Just published a memoir... I have some poetry published, working on a novel and a series of planetary interviews. Mainly, I'm in Israel for the last 20 years, and I want to go home to Canada. I've started to whine about it. I garden. I worry. Trees are my best mates :)
writers / published 

1 works listed

Martin Williams  
I've written - and taken photos - for several magazines, including BBC Wildife, International Wildlife, Reader's Digest; also written/photographed four books on the wild side of Hong Kong, plus website Hong Kong Outdoors, at http://www.hkoutdoors.com .
writers / published 

1 works listed

Martin Hastings  
Market intelligence based research and detailed commentary. Previous written offerings created for a largely professional audience active in the oil industry. Not averse to publishing satirical observations of both corporate and political ditherings.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cold Coffee Cafe  
Theodocia McLean is the Owner of Cold Coffee Press. She is a multi-book, multi-genre author who works hard to promote other authors as a way of giving back. Showcase and Sell your Books for Free at our online Café. http://coldcoffeecafe.com/
writers / published 

128 works listed

Nathan Foote  
Enfant terrible. Private school, quasi-military. Harvard. Peace Corps. World wandering. Ranching in the wilderness. And writing all the way- poetry, novels, journals, essays, creative non fiction, play and film scripts.
writers / published 

1 works listed

David  Grouchy  
Author of: Humor, Heroism and Humanity in Public Works. Contributor to: St. Tammany the First 200 Years Numerous magazine and newspaper articles on safety, humor, history, travel and the human condition.
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

LAfrique LAfrique  
I am Self-Taught Electronic Engineering Technologist, Amateur Scientist, Naturalist and a born Thinker born to Joseph Mukwange, Nchugong Pauline Mukwange and Tchewam Julie Mukwange.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Prince Sidhartha  
In the early eighties I became interested in metaphysics and later joined the school of metaphysics . I later became a lecturer on such subjects as meditation and dreams
writers / published 

13 works listed

Susan Kloulechad  
Article "Changing Currents" appeared in the February 2004 edition of LadyBugFlights.com Manuscript titled "Spirits Within", a romantic comedy set in Palau.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...   Next >