writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Nature and Environment Writers

326 listings (201 - 210)

Roxanne Willems Snopek  
Author of "Targets of Affection" a Shelby James veterinary mystery, published by Cormorant Books, 2006 Author of the following Amazing Stories books, all published by Altitude Publishing: "More Great Dog Stories" 2007 "More Great Cat Stories" 2006 "Inspiring Animal Tales" 2006 "Dangerou...
writers / published 

8 works listed

H F Jansen Estrup  
Born 1939 in rural Florida, I attended half a dozen colleges, traveled the world, fought wars, retired from United States military service and have lived 'off the grid' in the Southern Sierras with my wife, Carole, an artist, and a long succession of coyote-dogs for more than twenty five years. I am...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lawrence Dyer  
First book just published: see www.ACottageOnTheMoss.com Also short stories (SF/Fantasy) in various magazines/books. The book is autobiography, an account of ten years of 'wilderness living' in a remote stone cottage in the English Peak District. Short stories published in places such as Interzone,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sriram Narayan  
My short shorts are available over at stories.sriramnarayan.com. I am also interested in writing non-fiction on topics that overlap the ground covered by famous titles such as Brave New World (Huxley), Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance (Pirsig), Small is Beautiful (Schumacher), Shopclass as ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stan Gibilisco  
Stan Gibilisco has authored or co-authored more than 50 non-fiction books about electronics, mathematics, and physics. His work has been translated into several languages, and has a worldwide audience. He is best known for his contributions to McGraw-Hill's "Demystified" series of home-schooli...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cindy Jones  
I am a medical writer and educator. I enjoy teaching and consider my writing as a way to educate readers. My scientific background (Ph.D.) has provided me with an understanding of the scientific literature and the ability to translate this information for the reader. I spend most of my time writ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

M. Scotty  Lamkin  
M. SCOTTY LAMKIN ventured to Alaska at the age of twenty-six with his five-year-old son, Tim. As a single parent, he carved out an adventurous life for himself as a professional guide and adventurer. Now retired after thirty years of work, Lamkin and his wife, Sherry, live on Bald Mountain, Alaska. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark C. Henderson  
Bio is available at Waves of the Future's website (http://wavesofthefuture.net). Books: The 21st Century Environmental Revolution: A Comprehensive Strategy for Conservation, Global Warming, and the Environment / The Fourth Wave. Mark C. Henderson. Contact Information: http://wavesofthefu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jim Freim  
Former Director of USA Triathon Federation. Been training athletes for 20 years. Draft of Fitness Bible done. Fiction - Manuscript completed of Roadblock, mystery thriller set in west Texas and Utah. Manuscript, Tokamak, (Russian for fusion reactor) half done. Coauthor of two published books -...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >